Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you all have seen people with nice cars and when they get out they lock it and the car has the high pitch chirp that is like a *doink doink*, and is there any way to make the car do that instead of the horn. Im actually really interested in this.

·
Registered
382 Posts
get an aftermarket alarm system.

·
Registered
695 Posts
How obnoxious would that be?

Bad enough all the rude fuc#%ers talking on cell phones wherever you go.

John :cool:

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
I used to always press it twice. If you press it once, it locks everything and you can hear it. But, a door could be partially open. If you press it twice and the horn doesn't beep, that means something isn't closed properly. So, the thought's nice, only pressing it once but, twice just makes more sense.

Now I have the viper. Press it once, it chirps. If something's not locked, my remote beeps and the screen tells me a door is open.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I used to always press it twice. If you press it once, it locks everything and you can hear it. But, a door could be partially open. If you press it twice and the horn doesn't beep, that means something isn't closed properly. So, the thought's nice, only pressing it once but, twice just makes more sense.

Now I have the viper. Press it once, it chirps. If something's not locked, my remote beeps and the screen tells me a door is open.
[/b]

ditto... love that shit!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts