Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be willing to talk Footy here?

Also, I'm in need of a favour. I'm trying to find some footy gear (which is next to impossible here); and am hoping someone could help me out. I'm looking for a regulation Sherrin match footy (yellow); a pair of the biggest Freemantle shorts to fit a 38" waist, and a lightweight Docker's guernsey.

Would anyone be willing to help?

Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading Topic: AFL Stuff

I know, I know. The team I play for here, the Windsor Mariners AFC, shares the same uni as the Dockers. I didn't get to vote on it :(

I'm really more interested in a ball than anything.

·
Registered
922 Posts

Wow! They are playing AFL in canada now days? im sure you could prob' buy the ball online from some shop.....want be to do some searching for you?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

We've had a league here in the province of Ontario for nearly 10 years. Canada actually played in the International Cup last summer. It was held in Australia, although the host team didn't play (the other teams needed to have a chance). Canada didn't fair too well.

I managed to find a footy online somewhere, but I thought it was kind of pricey ($63 USD) . Maybe it isn't.

·
Registered
922 Posts

$63 us? seems a tad much, though i know they arent cheap...I'll see what i can find out, its 2.15am here so i'll have to get back to you tomorrow;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

$63 USD is pretty good for a competition ball then. Thanks for the help! I wonder how much shipping is :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts