Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Thanks for the link man. So I guess the Mazdaspeed is the best for performance gains? Well... other than the CP-E MAF, and i'm not spending $600.
[/b]
no. mazdaspeed and aem are identical. Other than CPE, injen is the best performance gain.

·
Registered
378 Posts
no. mazdaspeed and aem are identical. Other than CPE, injen is the best performance gain.
[/b]
I was under the impression that the Mazdaspeed was a straight 3" pipe with the AEM being a 2.5" welded into a 3". With the AEM throwing more CELs than the Mazdaspeed, is this true?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[/b]
Oh Ok. Yeah you were right about the SRI dabears... the first maybe 5-10 minutes of driving the car is quicker, but after that with the heat soak, the car bogs down like crazy. It sucks tho cuz I LOVE the sound, and I know the CAIs don't give a loud sound like the SRI does. Oh well.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Oh Ok. Yeah you were right about the SRI dabears... the first maybe 5-10 minutes of driving the car is quicker, but after that with the heat soak, the car bogs down like crazy. It sucks tho cuz I LOVE the sound, and I know the CAIs don't give a loud sound like the SRI does. Oh well.
[/b]
I have both, the CAI isnt as loud.. but it sounds sweeter.. the SRI just sounds like you left a latch off of the stock intake and air is seeping through............ dont ask me how I know.. lol

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
The Gains are better for an I4 than a V6...and AEM proves to have better gains than all, except CP-E

1 - 10 of 10 Posts