Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, if you want to see AEM's dyno numbers for their CAI, just go to www.aempower.com and search by vehicle. select Mazda, then 6 and then cool air intake and it will bring up their speed 6 part and it says "coming soon". the dyno number charts are next to the part like usual. 29.9 HP peak gain at 6200 rpms! That's where it really needs it too! Overall chart looks great. Torque numbers look pretty juicy too. :yesnod:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Sweet now I know what to expect from my CP-E intake, and I now know why Josh at CP-E told me that other companies love to inflate numbers...

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
AEMs stock run clearly had something going on in the upper RPMs that makes it appear as though their CAI caused greater gains than it probably really did. It drops sharply from 5000RPM in a way that no other MS6 dyno does. We all know that the MS6 is finicky on the dyno.

Further discussion on those numbers can be found here:

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=50434

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hey everyone, if you want to see AEM's dyno numbers for their CAI, just go to www.aempower.com and search by vehicle. select Mazda, then 6 and then cool air intake and it will bring up their speed 6 part and it says "coming soon". the dyno number charts are next to the part like usual. 29.9 HP peak gain at 6200 rpms! That's where it really needs it too! Overall chart looks great. Torque numbers look pretty juicy too. :yesnod:
[/b]
Search is your friend. :slap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
jsehlms
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing