Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anything good or bad with ADR wheels?

I need some 18x7.5, 5x114.3, +48 wheels. It looks like some ADR wheels may fit the speed6.
I asked them about the hub bore and they told me that they come in 76mm and they have rings in stock.

I kinda like the sokudo 10, sokudo 8 (two less spokes than the 10), DV8 (may be a bit funny looking), SZ-1 (may look like something from transformers). My car is velocity red and I think darker colours would look good with the red.

http://www.adrwheels.com/wheels/

What do you guys think? Any fitment problems? Anything negative about using hub centric rings to fit?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have the 19" ADR Comp7 Gloss Black - fit fine (waiting to do an alignment once I get springs installed). Very little vibration and the wheels are not even put on properly (hand wrenched).

-Kyran

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the 19" ADR Comp7 Gloss Black - fit fine (waiting to do an alignment once I get springs installed). Very little vibration and the wheels are not even put on properly (hand wrenched).

-Kyran
[/b]
fender rolled? What's the offset on your wheels and what's the size of tires that you are running?

·
Registered
4,137 Posts

-Kyran
[/b]
Lets see it!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have been looking at a few of the ADR rims too. They can be had at an affordable price. The sokudo 8 or 10 would be nice, as well as the DV-8. I have been trying to find the weight of those rims in the 18x7.5. Anyone found that?

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been looking at a few of the ADR rims too. They can be had at an affordable price. The sokudo 8 or 10 would be nice, as well as the DV-8. I have been trying to find the weight of those rims in the 18x7.5. Anyone found that?
Thanks,
Jason
[/b]
I found out on ebay that the 17" sokudo 10 is about 22lbs. It would probably be around 25lbs for 18. I'm going to ask ADR directly to find out the weight on those wheels

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ouch... I was hoping they would not break 20 lbs. Guess the search will continue. If I am going to put any aftermarket rimso n the Speed 6, then they are going to weigh no more than 20 lbs each. May mean I have to shell out 300 a rim. Would really, in all honesty, like a set of Antricate 18x7.5 SSR Comps for the Speed 6.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
475 Posts
i personally like the silver dv-8's but then again those cypher's are badass aswell

·
Registered
36 Posts
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...0145&hl=ADR

I have the ADR M-sport 18" and they have zero vibrations.
Im looking at replacing my stocks with these..bent a rim and found a set of four used for $250 (not saying where :p) and that's a smoking deal compared to the $350-568 replacement cost of an OEM rim. I was a little nervous about how they look, but these look REAL good on this 6. I bet they'll make my WWP Speed6 look something sweet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.