Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the ADR M-sport 18x7.5" fit with 225/45/18 tires, after fender rolling?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
yes

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
somebody is wiling to sell this package to me.....so wondering if I would end up changing tires or not.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Will the ADR M-sport 18x7.5" fit with 225/45/18 tires, after fender rolling?
[/b]
Yes they will fit. Matter of fact, they would almost fit even w/o fender rolling. That is a significant almost though, and your fenders need to be rolled to make the combo work through all conditions. If these are coming with 225/45 per the package you are talking about, you will be fine. Most people here recommend 225/40 because your tire selection is going to be wider (in variety not size), ergo pricing is more competitive and economic friendly. Regardless, make sure the 225/45 have the proper load rating for the 6; 93 is the OEM load rating, and 91 is considered the bare minimum.

Wheels would look great. Sigma would know :D.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am trying to rope in the latest newbie "chip" on board in Dallas, and he works for discount tire about 5 miles from work. I hope he responds today on a positive note.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
got them on....took them to discount-tire where chipper works (plano).
Looks beautiful. Feels/handles even better. Does not rub with 200lbs of tires on the backseat/trunk on the roads I have driven so far.

Will post pictures when I get home....

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Darn...I should have weighed them.....and compared them to the stock 16" 'cause they feel lighter...darn!

·
Registered
33 Posts
damn...no response? i guess everybody kinda dislikes me...... :70:
[/b]
Alright...I'll post. What's up? I guess it doesn't count if I tell you they look good! LOL I ordered my ASA AR-1's yesterday. Should be in next week!!! Can't wait...chip

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
16 Participants
chippper27
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing