Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the sedan the Bose Sub is mounted on the rear shelf my question is would it be possible to take one of the sub boxes from the 5 door and add it to the stock system so there is a total of 2 subs? has anyone done this before?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
don't waste your time. with the subs being different sizes and one having an enclosure, they will have different response curves. and with them being mounted in different locations, you will get cancellation

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
don't waste your time. with the subs being different sizes and one having an enclosure, they will have different response curves. and with them being mounted in different locations, you will get cancellation[/b]
agreed, but i'll sell you the factory bose sub from my 5 door lol :nana:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
agreed... dont even bother. just take out ur stock bose sub and put in an aftermarket one with a nice enclosure.

·
Registered
26 Posts
agreed... dont even bother. just take out ur stock bose sub and put in an aftermarket one with a nice enclosure.[/b]
I have a question: Where is the sub in an 03 Lux Sports Hatch? Apparently it has 7 speakers and I can locate 6 so where is the last one?
:)

Im perplexed!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
if you're looking for the sub it sits in an enclosure that rest on the spare tire, under the carpet in trunk area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.