Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I got my tires slashed/bumper busted, I’ve been looking around to adding some Shock sensor security to my precious. The problems start here: I have the smart key and still want to be able to use this feature. I have done some research of my own but I come back with the same conclusion every time - In order for me to beef up my security system, I have to either 1)keep my spare in my car at all times and/or 2) I can't use my current smart key. I need assistance and I need to carry this out as soon as possible. I've never had any problems w/ people/kids messing with my car/property, and I would like this to be my first and last time. So here is my question:

Any security system in which it will JUST beef the current security system, and add a 2-stage shock sensor (1st time beep warning, 2nd time is full alarm engage), and a possible motion/degree fluctuation sensor (so if my tires get slashed again, the degree at which the car's alarm was set changes then it goes off). Also, a “Kill-Switch” wouldn’t be bad either (if they were to ever break in, they can’t start the vehicle).

Installation is not a problem-I know someone who can do it. I just need the parts!

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anything?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.