Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd expect it to be hideously expensive, but there's no substitute for the look you get from an OEM installation. Clean.

I'd have spent the money on navigation in my new car if it were available.

It'll obviously go in the car - just make it a port-installed or dealer-installed option.

Like they say - Just Do It

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Add a North American Navigation Option'

Mazda said it's coming. Check out this google cached page of a linke that we saw a while ago.

Here.

J

·
0 Posts

The date of this information is quite old. :( Is there anyone at Mazda USA that is listening to the demands for Nav in the US? Any additional timelines on WHEN it will be offered. I am waiting for this option for my 6. But I won't wait forever...:p

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reading Topic: Add a North American Navigation Option

Gotta figure that something like addition of a nav system will only come with a model year changeover. They'd put it in their brochures and make it part of the marketing.

If you can wait until December, cool. If not, you might want to get cracking. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts

what they could do is do like altima did you get the nagvation system in the 4.0 altima i belive

·
Registered
164 Posts

no its not we looked at the altima its the 4.0 option well at least in canada

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts

i sware to god i remrmber the dealer telling me that the 4.0 option has the nav system

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

There is no '4.0' Altima I've ever heard of. A four-liter engine in the Altima? Makes no sense.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Reading Topic: Add a

Nissan doesn't even make a 4 litre engine - their V6 is a 3.5L, and their V8 is a 4.5L. There is no V8 option in any Nissan cars, AFAIK - I believe their 4.5 is only offered in certain Infiniti models (FX45, Q45, M45).

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

Guys, look at the date on the post. That is quite old and was already answered :)

But yes, you are correct.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts