Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Acura TSX'

Those guages are awesome. And that's a HUGE navigation screen. I really like the interior...the exterior may grow on me. We'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Indeed. The interior looks very spacious. I like that as well. Not a big fan of the lego block for a steering wheel though :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Quite nice. But I prefer my 6... entering it feels like entering a sports car. Every time... Don't think this one would bring me there...:D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

No official release on the price. But most are guessing between $25-30K. Not bad seeing that the only available option is the Navigation system. Mazda needs to get their Nav unit out as soon as possible. I know it's one of my requirements when replacing my car. And I'd rather not have to go aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Latest info says it's going to start in the low $24k range with NAV being the only option at an additional $2,200. I'm interested as to whether the suspension and handling is the same or different from the Euro Accord.

·
Registered
432 Posts

That wood trim needs to go. It seems so out of place. They should have trimmed it like the RSX.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts