Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had any imput on this topic? My friend has a 2003 Honda Accord v-6 2-door coupe, weighing about the same as my Mazda 6s v-6...both are atx! Which is going to be the faster STOCK in a drag race? We are going to bump them off in the near future, and would like to be a little knowledgable when we line them up! Please give me an unbias answer. BTW ordering a CPE MAF KIT monday...HE-HE!!!
Thanks in advance....

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Stock vs stock with equal drivers, you lose (do they have the sport shift like the 6? Might make a slight difference if not, but I still put the accord ahead of you at the end). Especially if he puts in higher ocance fuel to get the boost in HP the Accords are supposed to get.

And BTW, this isn't Engine/Drivetrain section material.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, well forums are a bit on the touchy side, and i hate the fact that people try and police them!!! Gets on my last nerves! guys...and gals...its a forum.....words and thoughts....thats all....NOTHING MORE, I PROMISE!!!! SO GET OFF THE " WRONG SECTION, DONT USE CAPS, B.S.) Thats not what i want to read about! I asked a simple question in a section of this forum that i thought would get better replys....so dont move my post again! I am not the only one that feels this way!!!!! :nono:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Just in case you missed it, the following is from the Term of Service of this forum.

The owners, administrators, and moderators of Mazda6club have the discretion to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.[/b]
:nono:

·
Registered
748 Posts
OK, well forums are a bit on the touchy side, and i hate the fact that people try and police them!!! Gets on my last nerves! guys...and gals...its a forum.....words and thoughts....thats all....NOTHING MORE, I PROMISE!!!! SO GET OFF THE " WRONG SECTION, DONT USE CAPS, B.S.) Thats not what i want to read about! I asked a simple question in a section of this forum that i thought would get better replys....so dont move my post again! I am not the only one that feels this way!!!!! :nono:
[/b]
whoa whoa whoa....wrong attitude, what's this like you're 5th post. If you don't like the rules of this forum then go to another forum where the rules fit your needs. If you want to post here then follow the rules. There's a reason why you're post was moved, moving posts placed in the wrong area keeps everything organized..

·
Registered
444 Posts
stock v6 accord will always be faster... damn it!

i experienced it once, twice... and...

atx vs atx

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the great responce.....now thats what i am talking about!!!!
no attitude...just the stright up answer!!!

again no reason to move my post in my opinion!!!!!!!!!

again thanks!
stock v6 accord will always be faster... damn it!

i experienced it once, twice... and...

atx vs atx
[/b]

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
[/b]
I'm always very nice to noobs on this forum, and as such I FULLY answered your question and simply informed you that you put it in the wrong place. I could careless where you think it will get more replies, and I will continue to move every post you make until I either 1. get bored and take away your posting abilities for a while or 2. you figure it out on your own where things go. I would prefer #2 personally, as I'm sure you might as well.

In case you didn't see the big sign under my avatar that says "Super Mod," (i.e. moderator) take a look now. That means I AM here to police this forum. If you don't like it, well tough luck, go play somewhere else. If you feel like you can play nice, by all means stay here.

PS: its spelled "iNput"

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I say be glad it was moved here, the responses you would be getting anywhere else would probably really get on your nerves if having your post moved does. They'd be funny though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude, i could argue with you all night long.....and it boils down to 1. your in charge 2. yes police take advantage of thier power and 3. i didnt want people like you responding to my post...only because you have no idea what would happen between these stock cars.....no really all i wanted was some people's educated opinion of what what happen! I didnt think that noobs would really have a clue, and i get kinda tired of all the moderators answering all the questions like they are top dog....at least in engine/drivetrain i thought i would get some reply's that where based on actual findings...not " i got my money on the accord" what is that???? how did you base this idea....and why?

Again I am not trying to overthrow the forum government here, just hate being told what/where/how!!! This is a HOBBY to me, and if you dont want me here I will not return!!!!!!!!! Not just a major loss for me, but you guys could really learn a thing or two from me as well.....I got DEEP POCKETS and will spend the resourses to make my car run strong. I like trying new things (mods) and telling my experiences, but hey if you want to kick me off the forum be my guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always very nice to noobs on this forum, and as such I FULLY answered your question and simply informed you that you put it in the wrong place. I could careless where you think it will get more replies, and I will continue to move every post you make until I either 1. get bored and take away your posting abilities for a while or 2. you figure it out on your own where things go. I would prefer #2 personally, as I'm sure you might as well.

In case you didn't see the big sign under my avatar that says "Super Mod," (i.e. moderator) take a look now. That means I AM here to police this forum. If you don't like it, well tough luck, go play somewhere else. If you feel like you can play nice, by all means stay here.

PS: its spelled "iNput"
[/b]

·
Registered
153 Posts
can't we all get along! :attack: :hammerhea: :biggun: :cheers: :sarc: !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
i think the accord v6 has an edge b/c of the 20 hp boost over yours. And your car is about 50 somethin pounds lighter, so i'm gonna have to say accord on this.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
can't we all get along! :attack: :hammerhea: :biggun: :cheers: :sarc: !!!!!!!!
[/b]

seriously!?!?! everybody's so edgy. we're supposed to have each others backs and learn from each other.

"mazda love." thats the slogan. how are we supposed to beat out hondanation with these egos!?

but if we're taking sides, i'm on the moderator's team for this one.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
dude, i could argue with you all night long.....and it boils down to 1. your in charge 2. yes police take advantage of thier power and 3. i didnt want people like you responding to my post...only because you have no idea what would happen between these stock cars.....
[/b]

You are an ass-monkey. Go post on some teeny-bopper street racing forum. Grem was cool with you and you react like a pre-pubescent punk who thought he had a pubic hair until he pissed through it

Take a hike.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
17 Replies
13 Participants
atom44wat
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing