Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Mazda6club,

http://www.body-kit.com/maz0406aex.html

Please check the above link to our website for the ACCOLADE extreme body kit, we have added new close up pictures of the front bumper and we have noted measurement descriptions and we have accessed the potential benefits to this product on our youtube channel.

Our company has welcomed new Japanese standards of production and capital that has allowed us to offer a more superior product. We hope you will visit us soon on the web, and as always we thank you for your interest in our products!

·
Registered
605 Posts
i just saw the TIBURON TOMA BODY KIT, man if you can do somthing like that for the mazda 6..man........and this time don't jack up the rear bumber.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We did our own tests vs the factory and noted our measurements and data on the video..

Concerning the Drag coefficient its very complicated but you can gauge it.

But its pretty easy once you plug in the numbers and get a controlled windstream, Which in our case was a very unsophisticated shop fan. LoL.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE (triplejumper18 @ Dec 11 2008, 06:08 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1488097
How's the shipping time these days? Many people like the Extreme front bumper but are afraid they won't see what they paid for until a few months later.[/b]
Well the Extreme Front bumper is currently not in stock because everyone buys it. However we are getting in 5 bumpers by next wed. So far only 3 have been sold out.. We have 2 left. So shipping time as of next wed. is 2 weeks maximum.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
QUOTE (D3athScyth @ Feb 26 2009, 12:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1525104
Hey i got one question.... i plan on buying an 08 mazda6 and i was just wondering if the forza body kit fits on it or is it only for the 09?[/b]
Forza is for the 09 New Mazda6 which has a year trim advance in Asia. So it will not fit unfortunately.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.