Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oops...didn't mean to type that in the topic line.....I must have gotten Accolade confused with a company that does business the right way!!!

DON't BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I think that everyone and their brother's dog has heard of the customer service problems with this company... Do we really need another thread on this?[/b]
I think we do....I don't feel that anyone else should have to go through what I am going through just to receive parts that they paid for! :irate:

·
Registered
539 Posts
I think we do....I don't feel that anyone else should have to go through what I am going through just to receive parts that they paid for! :irate:[/b]
I know, I feel for you and the situation (I have been keeping up ;) ) and it is great to get the word out, but it just seems a little overkill as there are already two more threads in the new posts on page one at the moment already...

Plus the sig pics add a nice touch :D I think you just want to see if this will get deleted :p

I also don't want you to think that I am backing up the company also, as they have yet to return the PM I sent a while back.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, I feel for you and the situation (I have been keeping up ;) ) and it is great to get the word out, but it just seems a little overkill as there are already two more threads in the new posts on page one at the moment already...

Plus the sig pics add a nice touch :D I think you just want to see if this will get deleted :p

I also don't want you to think that I am backing up the company also, as they have yet to return the PM I sent a while back.[/b]
I understand where you are coming from. It's just frustrating.....

The thought of deletion has crossed my mind.

·
Registered
756 Posts
My posts used to get deleted all the time in here.
this place is a joke.
And i dont think there can be too many bad threads about a bad company.

subnet- where are you in nm?

·
Registered
539 Posts
The thought of deletion has crossed my mind.[/b]

:D I wish they had a better track record, I really want the AERO front bumper, but I don't want to deal with the hassle. Perfect solution would to have a member close to the warehouse/business that could take our orders and then do a local pickup from Accolade and then ship them to us. I would pay extra for that :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My posts used to get deleted all the time in here.
this place is a joke.
And i dont think there can be too many bad threads about a bad company.

subnet- where are you in nm?[/b]
Northeast Albuquerque and I agree with you on bad companies and bad threads.

:D I wish they had a better track record, I really want the AERO front bumper, but I don't want to deal with the hassle. Perfect solution would to have a member close to the warehouse/business that could take our orders and then do a local pickup from Accolade and then ship them to us. I would pay extra for that :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:[/b]
That would be a nice alternative to this hit or miss shipping that's provided. I seriously wonder if they actually have a warehouse.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Northeast Albuquerque and I agree with you on bad companies and bad threads.
That would be a nice alternative to this hit or miss shipping that's provided. I seriously wonder if they actually have a warehouse.[/b]
Well, I am going for a drive in the morning to the ontario area....might stop by and see if there really is a warehouse....might do the pick up and ship......we shall see....

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I am going for a drive in the morning to the ontario area....might stop by and see if there really is a warehouse....might do the pick up and ship......we shall see....[/b]
That's Awesome!!!!!

Please let me know how that goes!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I will take the camera and take pictures....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.