·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told it would not be here for about 2-3 weeks
i actually had the bumper even BEFORE what they told me

oh yea and i got the right bumper

so here is some advice that i got from babyblue6 that seemed to help me out
- i clarified if the item was in stock a few times both through email and on the forum
- in every email i stated the part number, the car i had, and what exactly i wanted
- after i payed i emailed them a 2-3 times just asking for updates, i did not get a reply and i started getting scared, but later that night i had a tracking number

so for those thinking of going with accolade it seems that they are getting better

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i haven't really had the time to take a good look at it, but i will let you know in a few days

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you going to get it painted at Karl Meys? When do you plan on the install?[/b]
i've heard it fits fine after u drill a few small holes, so i may just do a quick test fit this weekend
but the actual painting and install won't be until the spring, the only reason i picked up the bumper now is because i wasnt sure about the wait time and i wanted to be able to put it on the week school is over

·
Registered
127 Posts
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS,

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING REGARDING ORDER please contact me on [email protected]

Our TFF Products are Great, but on problem is that they are manufactured in Japan and lead times are more,

So please check if we have parts in stock before you order,

Regards

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts