Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Poly-urethane? Any way you guys could paint and charge more? Annnnnd, Does it come with black mesh grill(silver in pic)?

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Nah, it's the FPRP. I had first dibs on it, but I bitched out. Dave, I'll be gettin' wit ya when I get back in a few months!!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
At sale for the month of September:
Mazda 6 Extreme Front: It is in stock ready to ship.
:love:
Price is $475.00 shipped within the Continental USA. Canada Add $50.00

If you are interested in Ordering Please either PM me or Email me at [email protected]

These bumpers are TFF !! our highest grade quality, very strong and already prepared for paint.

http://body-kit.com/maz0406aex.html[/b]
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :love: :love: :love: God if I wasnt so damn poor!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Poly-urethane? Any way you guys could paint and charge more? Annnnnd, Does it come with black mesh grill(silver in pic)?[/b]
We do not offer paint services, because they almost always get scratched up in shipping, fresh paint = sensitive. it usually takes paint 3 months to fully cure.

The mesh grille in the picture is infact our customers, we have our own mesh though its black and thick.

Material Is TFF !! already ready for paint and the prep work is already done. =)

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
in 2 months can i get this bumper for the same price???im still looking for a job. by the way i love the look of them...fantastic job on the design :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
unfortunately i was not able to find pics for glacier silver 6 on the forum or our gallery. but maybe thats good! be the first on the web to show it off in glacier silver![/b]
lol, i'll keep that in consideration

·
Registered
553 Posts
Damn thats a kickass bumper. wouldnt look to good without a nice set of rims to compliment it though

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
does the bumper fit 2006 models?[/b]
Accolade told me that it does fit the 2006 models, and they even test fitted it up to the 2007 models.

I already ordered mine! Today's the last day to get it at this price. Even though the GB price awhile back was WAAAAAY lower then this.... I guess saving abit now is better then paying the full price

1 - 20 of 20 Posts