Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
helllo all, I am the new owner of a 2004 Mazda 6 wagon. I love it so far, but i have found that some accessories are not readily available. I would like to find a set of roof rails. My wagon did not come with them, after talking to many dealers I have found out that they will not sell you the rails unless your car had them from the factory. They are telling me that if I have a reciept from a body shop for the rails I can get them. Has anyone out there expierenced the same thing? Has anyone here ever dealt with chrome wheel exchanges? any help would be great.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
You can not get a roof rack from the factory unless your car rolled off the line with it. Mazda wont even fix one without sending someone out to make sure that yes, the car actually has one.

Not sure about the body shop reciept thing, never heard of that.

As for chrome wheel exchanges, be careful with that. Once the wheels are chromes, Mazda no longer covers them under warranty, so should something happen to one of them, you've gotta pay for a new wheel plus chroming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Revenant
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing