Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Reading Topic: Accessories for 2003 cars at Mazda Usa

Awesome, we get to pay extra for accessories the Euro model comes with standard...(2 tone steering wheel, fog lights, etc)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Accessories for 2003 cars at Mazda Usa'

Originally posted by TbirdJayC

Awesome, we get to pay extra for accessories the Euro model comes with standard...(2 tone steering wheel, fog lights, etc)[/b]
Not true. Neither is standard here in Germany. They ask good money for the accessories here as well.

·
Registered
298 Posts

hey guys i got a Mazda6, but im adding the front and rear air damm. As well as the side sills...thing is the dealership is trying to rape me!!! they're charging me $700 for the side sills and $600 A PIECE!!! For both air damms..that's $1300!!!! they're fucking nuts!! anyways...i found a dealership in TX http://www.mazdastuff.com/directory.cfm?CategoryID=209
that completely blows away the prices they're trying to charge..anyways if someone can find better prices than the ones i found..PLEASE POST!!!

THANKS
E.D.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

Originally posted by imammy

eduartejr,
why not just get the sports package?

-yasir[/b]
If you get the sport package you get the same side sills as the accesories but, the front and rear air dams are completely different and are made to be fit onto the factory w/o sport package bumpers. I had the dealer throw in the front air dam and fog lights which meant they had to swap my sport bumper for the other bumper.:D

·
Registered
32 Posts

Why the heck does the the lip spoiler cost more than the wing spoiler?

·
Registered
2,497 Posts

eduartejr
I paid $. 325.00 for the Sideskirts (painted)
$. 595.00 for Front Aero Bumper
$. 325.00 Fog lights (in Aero bumper)
Spoiler: $. 350.00
and Rear Bumper $. 450.00
**All prices incluied instalation and paint**
Regards
TOMAS

·
Registered
2,497 Posts

The prices of the accesories in www.mazdastuff.com are without paint and without intallation?

TOMAS

·
Registered
305 Posts

Originally posted by mikey101
            Why the heck does the the lip spoiler cost more than the wing spoiler?[/b]
Because it looks so much cooler. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts