Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I recently got my AC/ ALT belt about 3 weeks ago, last week my AC started acting up. I don't now it has anything to do with the AC belt. I saw the mechanic install the AC belt and he didn't seem to do anything dodgy. The AC belt was tearing apart is why I got it replaced

So Last week my AC has been cutting on and off. When it cuts off it will last like 10 mins before it comes back on. Then it won't turn off randomly again until another 2 days then it happens again. 10 mins laters back on and repeat. When it turns off and try to turn if off and on. Nothing comes out at all. Heat/ AC, defroster nothing works, until it turns it seelf back on in 10-15 mins.

When it comes back on heat, AC and everything else comes back on like nothing is wrong. AC still very cold and heat is still hot when it decides to turn back on.

Also I noticed when it turns off by itself even with the selector on. The compressor doesn't spin.

Anyone have any idea what the problem is?

I live in Florida where AC is mandatory as it get really hot around this time of year.

Car is : 2015 Mazda 6 sport automatic 2.5L 110,000 miles.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also I wanted to add "Vent" mode doesn't work when it decides to turn off too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts