Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I wanted to apologize for not being around as often lately (specifically in regards to what happened over the weekend). I was going full-throttle renovating our kitchen in time for hosting Thanksgiving, plus I've started a new job as of a couple weeks ago, so I simply haven't had time to be on here.

Please don't forget that I get an email if you mention me by username like so: @Byakuya - I check my email constantly so, if there's an issue, that's the best way to make me aware of it.

I hope that we can all stay civil on here and respect one another whether the mods and I are present or not. We've worked very hard to make this place the way that it is and I intend to keep it that way.

- Stephen

·
Super Moderator
16,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He literally just explained.
Not really though. You only know about it since you took part in it and are the reason GreyGhost texted me to begin with.

LMAO, looks like nobody can 😂😂
You're one to talk, sir. Half of your utterances on here are negativity towards people who follow Mazda's recommendations for oil. GreyGhost and I will be discussing what to make of the latest incidents.

·
Registered
409 Posts
You're one to talk, sir. Half of your utterances on here are negativity towards people who follow Mazda's recommendations for oil. GreyGhost and I will be discussing what to make of the latest incidents.
Mazda, along with many other manufacturers "recommend" that the transmission filter shouldn't be changed because it's a "sealed unit" we both know it's NOT a sealed unit and that you WILL eventually destroy your transmission should you follow this "recommendation." This leads me to assert that not everything the manufacturer tells you should be strictly followed. With this being said, everyone most certainly is entitled to their own opinion and that is something that we must all respect if we wish for this forum to be a constructive place free of negativity or criticism.

I'd like to mention, that I have not uttered any sort of negativity regarding this debate, at least not after joining again with my most recent account. I'd like to thank you and the other moderator(s) again for being friendly and lenient when it comes to monitoring this forum. I should note - that there are a few members on this forum who I have decided not to specifically name which post tons and tons of negativity, stating the same nonsense over and over again regardless of the fact that I am rightfully entitled to my own opinion just like everybody else despite personally making an effort not to criticize anybody should our opinions clash with one another.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Not really though. You only know about it since you took part in it and are the reason GreyGhost texted me to begin with.

My vote is to kick his ass to the curb. Yes, I may be gruff/terse/assholish sounding at times, but at least I don't spew hyperbole and complete bullshit most of the time like he does. Just my. 02 (shrug)

·
Registered
783 Posts
I'd like to mention, that I have not uttered any sort of negativity regarding this debate, at least not after joining again with my most recent account.
So, who are you really? I know but I want to confirm coming from you. You can privately confirm it.
😀

@Byakuya , I'd like to confirm that he has been polite with this account. At least with all that I've read inspite of being ridiculed and insulted.

I'm not taking sides and I'm relatively new here so I know I missed a lot and I don't know the whole story. What I'm saying is, this particular account of him is I think a "reformed" one.

Except for the thicker oil recommendation. Sorry, I really can't help it.
😀

·
Registered
409 Posts
So, who are you really? I know but I want to confirm coming from you. You can privately confirm it.
😀

@Byakuya , I'd like to confirm that he has been polite with this account. At least with all that I've read inspite of being ridiculed and insulted.

I'm not taking sides and I'm relatively new here so I know I missed a lot and I don't know the whole story. What I'm saying is, this particular account of him is I think a "reformed" one.

Except for the thicker oil recommendation. Sorry, I really can't help it.
😀
Get Inline was my old account. I decided to come back after being banned.

You sound like a reasonable individual even outside the forums. How refreshing.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Get Inline was my old account. I decided to come back after being banned.

You sound like a reasonable individual even outside the forums. How refreshing.
I remember that account lol, good times.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts