Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Some of you may have delt with me already but most have not. We have been on the mazda3forums for over a year and half and have decided to come over here and provide great prices on factory OEM and MazdaSpeed Items. We are a mazda dealer in Portland, OR and currently are the top Mazdaspeed Dealers in the Western USA. Please check out our website and feel free to email me or pm me with any questions.

[email protected]

www.tonkinpartsonline.com

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice website... just ordered a new headlight cover I broke last weekend :swearin: nice having you guys on the board!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
do you guys carry the black plastic intercooler cover? If so how much is it? thanks

·
Registered
278 Posts
do you guys carry the black plastic intercooler cover? If so how much is it? thanks[/b]
On the Tonkinparts website the cover is offered for 225,15 USD (w/o shipping). You can find it via => Cooling => Intercooler => Cover once you've chosen the mazda6 form the OEM Automotive Parts menu on the start page (www.tonkinpartsonline.com)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
225.00 for that piece of plastic. lol it is all plastic i saw that and thought it was something else cause it was that much money.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Glad to see you guys on here!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Since you're not too far away from me I'll probably be buying some parts...your website is great for stock parts. however you're website is not very friendly for finding Mazdaspeed parts. I spent 20 minutes looking for a price on the Mazdaspeed CAI, never did find the part.

Also a separate category besides Mazda 6 for the Mazdaspeed6 would be a good filter.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the forum!

Since you're not too far away from me I'll probably be buying some parts...your website is great for stock parts. however you're website is not very friendly for finding Mazdaspeed parts. I spent 20 minutes looking for a price on the Mazdaspeed CAI, never did find the part.

Also a separate category besides Mazda 6 for the Mazdaspeed6 would be a good filter.[/b]

when you go to the site click on the mazdaspeed banner on the right then either speed6 or mazda6

·
Registered
235 Posts
when you go to the site click on the mazdaspeed banner on the right then either speed6 or mazda6[/b]
Ahhh. That's much better. And the best price I've seen for the Mazdaspeed CAI, especially since we have no sales tax in Oregon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts