Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test driving a mazda 6 today. Its a Manual in Silver. Light on Dark Grey Interior Cloth. 1 key with two Remotes. Factory Bose CD Radio.(all from Pics)

Dealer listing:
Year : 2004
Make : Mazda
Model : 6 S
Mileage : 82,389
Price : $6,495
This Vehicle Is Backed by a 6-Month Unlimited Nationwide Warranty

Dealer said hed go $6,200.00 with 1 year 3rd party extended warranty for $850.00
ima see if i can get him to go as low as $5800.00 with $6000.00 being my sweet spot.

Originally sold and driven in Hawaii.
Carfax and Auto Check show 3 owners but the 2nd and 3rd are listed as the auction house and current dealer.

Any advise or support would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
510 Posts
How do you tell if they are clogged or getting clogged or is there a mileage when they should be changed ? Sorry to hijack this thread but this might be a good place for this question. I'm at about 47,000.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
that sounds like a very very good deal to me....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE, i bought the car. Pick her up tomorrow, she even comes with a new clutch and resurfaced flywheel. guess i should have this thread locked.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This makes me feel like I'm considering extremely overpaying on a similar '04 Mazda6 V6 hatchback with 84k miles: $9,799. :( Oh the joys of trying to find decent pricing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If I were you I would try to get a newer 6s an 2006 - 08. Try car domain they ussually have good prices from one owner cars. I have a 07 with 85k miles hae not had any real problems at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all! Looking to buy a used 2003 M6 V6 automatic with 78000 miles on it for $5500. Is it a good buy? Are there any major issues with the car? Been reading about some issues with transmission and gear shifts... not sure if I should.

Any advice from actual owners like yourselves is very welcome.

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts