Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I recently got my Mazda6i and I can tell you that I absolutely love it despite it not being the V-6, but anyway, I got the Bose Package on it too. But a quick question: Where is the subwoofer located?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic 'About Subwoofer (U.S.)'

Originally posted by kenshinx

Hi! I recently got my Mazda6i and I can tell you that I absolutely love it despite it not being the V-6, but anyway, I got the Bose Package on it too. But a quick question: Where is the subwoofer located?[/b]
If you got the sedan, it's under the rear deck. Hatch it's in the spare tire holder.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Originally posted by kenshinx

Hi! I recently got my Mazda6i and I can tell you that I absolutely love it despite it not being the V-6, but anyway, I got the Bose Package on it too. But a quick question: Where is the subwoofer located?[/b]
If you got the sedan, it's under the rear deck. Hatch it's in the spare tire holder.[/b][/quote]

Thanks for your input, is this some sort of box that I'm supposed to be looking at (because it seems there is no actual subwoofer box in the rear...) - and if so, how big is it? Thx again! ^_^

·
Registered
88 Posts

It should be attached to the underside of the rear deck, right in the middle, under the Bose grille :D. I believe it's a 9" sub.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Reading Topic: About Subwoofer (U.S.)

Yeah, I had a question about our subs... Is it an 8" or a 9".. and also.. is the amp in my 6 sedan located under my passenger seat.. I think I saw it there. (there was a box with the word BOSE on it) so I'm guessing it's there? And also do you know what the BOSE amp pulls in Watts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts