Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any future information that they will bring it back?? I want to get a speed and the exterior of the speed 3 is so damn awesome, but I hate the interior, and on the speed6 I love exterior and interior. So any thought that mazda will be making future models of speed6 ???

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
If you like the interior and exterior of the speed6 why not get one?

Just like the mazdaspeed Miata and protege, I don't think they're bringing it back. But hey, at least you'll have a rare car when you pick one up :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the thing is that Im stuck with my car, I have a 08 mazda 6i and is not even v6, and costed me 17k with 59 k miles, reason of this was unexperience and I needed a car really bad. searching on prices I saw I could have gotten a speed6 with the same miles and same price. I wanted to get a lease on a speed3 but since I was a "first time buyer" eventough of my good credit they said I couldnt lease, that I had to buy but the monthly payment was like 500. So I went to this small dealer, they gave me a VERY low APR, free mantaince for life (4 oil changes a year, free tires every 3 years) engine and transmition covered for life so it was a good deal and I blindly went for it without thinking that I was paying way too much for a used car. I currently own like 13k. So I might as well pay it off, thats why i was looking into future 6 speed, because in 2-3 years, most of those cars will be "gone". I wont find a desent one that hasnt been beaten down

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Well, enjoy that sweet gas mileage and not having to pay for premium gas right now. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol I put on my car 89 right now, and $50 doesnt even fill the tank, it would be missing like 1/5 or 1/6 argggg

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and I do like 18 mpg on my daily driving lol

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude, 87 is equally good for the i4, stick with that and save the extra bit. :)

Well Im probably doing the advance timing mod in a couple of weeks, so Im just sticking to 89, I dont really mind paying $5 more to fill the tank but damn, i used to fill with $50, now I cant >.< damn gas prices going up

·
Registered
101 Posts
i'd say sell that biznatch and upgrade to a speed6!

·
Registered
402 Posts
i'd say sell that biznatch and upgrade to a speed6!
Having done exactly that, I'll second that! If the timing is right and means are avaialble of course.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
You got ripped off hard

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Well Im probably doing the advance timing mod in a couple of weeks, so Im just sticking to 89, I dont really mind paying $5 more to fill the tank but damn, i used to fill with $50, now I cant >.< damn gas prices going up
you aren't really paying $5 more per fillup. the difference between 87 and 89 is usually 10 cents and the 6 has what a 15-16 gallon take, so at most you are paying an extra $1.60.

and you are only getting 18mpg? that is kind of sad considering when I had my speed6 I got over 23mpg with a mix of city and highway driving.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you aren't really paying $5 more per fillup. the difference between 87 and 89 is usually 10 cents and the 6 has what a 15-16 gallon take, so at most you are paying an extra $1.60.

and you are only getting 18mpg? that is kind of sad considering when I had my speed6 I got over 23mpg with a mix of city and highway driving.
Yes, I did this last time and I did 320 miles of a full tank xd, but I mean, I drive daily on the express way on my way to work and i do 80+ mph. So thats why I have such a poor mileage apart from the way i accelerate sometimes. I baby my car at exit, but not on the express way

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually today I noticed my 320 miles on that full tank was not accurated, I left the car with engine running for like 1 hour+ while I helped my friend to work on another car... This time I counted the miles and half a tank I have 200 miles so far, so probably will be close to 400 miles a full tank so will be making probably around 22 to 25 mpg

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well the thing is that Im stuck with my car, I have a 08 mazda 6i and is not even v6, and costed me 17k with 59 k miles, reason of this was unexperience and I needed a car really bad
why did u copy and pasted what i said at the benning? ohhh i see to get ur post count high... please mods talk to this guy

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got my car not even a year ago, and I have life time warranty on engine and transmission as well as free mantaince, free oil changes, free tires every 3 years ect. I dont want to lose that :/

But I will deff be getting a speed 6 in a year ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts