1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
the challenger is fucking beautiful!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Woah. Wait a tick. For some reason I always thought sexy6s was a chick... till I just clicked and viewed your profile.
[/b]

dude your such a tool...look at the avitar man...would a normal chick have a character from Dragon Ball Z as her icon??? no...but then again i get that shit all the time newbies hittin on me...i should play with there minds and be like "yeah big boy wanna mee up" hahahahaha they'll see my big brown ass and run like hell...thats why i put the ghettto mug shot of me in the profile....some freaks on this board...specially ones that like to take videos of there little brothers and such...hahahhaahhaha :nana:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I love the wheels on that blue RX-7. Anybody know what they are?
You take some very Top Gear/Evo worthy pictures at he car show. What camera is that?

Sigh...so many pretty cars...so little money...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You take some very Top Gear/Evo worthy pictures at he car show. What camera is that?
[/b]
Thanks. Canon PowerShot A610.

Did they have the new 911 turbo there? Damn thing has a VATN turbo...pwnstar supreme.
[/b]
I don't know to be honest. I didn't spend much time at the Porsche booth. I did read recently about the variable turbine geometry they are using though. Pretty freakin' sweet.

Nice indoor photography, BEAUTIFUL cars. I'm not a Dodge fan.......but, that new one may change my mind.
[/b]
Thank you sir. It was hard to get good shots in those lighting conditions. They were pretty long exposures, but I don't have the steadiest hands, so a lot of them came out blurry. A tripod would have been nice... I did a fair amount of post-processing on some of them to really bring them alive.

That Challenger concept looks badass. I'm sure it will get dumbed down for production though, if it ever makes it that far.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
13 Participants
Daishi
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing