Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would i tlook good if i were to just buy the a-spec front bumper for my 6? does the a-spec bumper go lower than the stock bumper? if not, i think it would look good.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading Topic: a-spec body kit

i understand, its just that it is sooooooo expensive. the guy at boomplustoys told me he could get me a discount if i bought the whole kit. but i'm still looking at a huge price, not to mention getting it molded on.

·
Registered
334 Posts

i think u should buy the whole kit ...

other wise ...what u can do is buy the front and ass bumper of A-Spec kit and then buy mazda OEM side skirts and rear spoiler/wing ( since they dont look too much off from the a-spec kit)
might be cheaper this way ...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

well, i already have the sport kit on my 6. i love the fron bumper of the a-spec. i was just wondering if it would look goofy with just the front bumper

·
Registered
70 Posts
Replying to Topic 'a-spec body kit'

Originally posted by Absolut

My suggestion is that if you are going to put on a kit, you might as well put the whole thing on.  Just my opinions though..[/b]
Yeah.... and make sure it's painted before slapping it onto the car. I can't stand the site of cars with body kits driving around unpainted.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Replying to Topic 'a-spec body kit'

Originally posted by [email protected]

other wise ...what u can do is buy the front and ass bumper of A-Spec kit and then buy mazda OEM side skirts and rear spoiler/wing ( since they dont look too much off from the a-spec kit)  
might be cheaper this way ...  [/b]
I was thinking the same thing. If you can't afford the whole thing, I guess it won't make much of a difference if you get the front and rear bumpers. I don't think you should get only the front bumper.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

SWEET! But I hate that grille... so.... small... But the lower intake is HUGE on the other hand :D

·
Registered
391 Posts

I really love that bumper, but I would like to see the rear skirt too.

I would take the front and rear bumper with the grill and clear taillights... AWESOME!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts