Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girl got rear ended from a dead stop. The other car was going maybe 40+ and did not use there brakes at all so the pics are not pretty:

The car that hit her:

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........ damn man. Glad you walked away from that. Sucks for the car.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I was not in it but my girl, 17 month old daughter and 83 year old grandpa were. My daughter seems to not be hurt at all but my girl has neck and back pains and grandpa has back pains as well. As far as I know the 3-4 young girls that were in the Beetle are fine......THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Well I've come to expect this, must have been a girl driving that beetle, go figure! ;)

I don't think that's totaled, just sucks to have that happen to your car. Sorry :(

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think that's totaled,
[/b]

I am not a expert on body repairs but I think the ripple in the passanger side piller might mean some chassie damage or something major. I hope it can safely be repaired but I don't want a chopped together welded bucket :( .

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
799 Posts
wow, I really hope your daughter is ok. did you take her to the doctor to get her checked out? scary stuff, glad everybody seems to be alright.

if there is frame damage I would imagine they would declare it totaled, but I am not sure...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Well by looking at the zebra print on the seat covers it was probably some dumb blonde bitch who was probably listening to her Britney Spears way too loud while staring at herself in the vanity mirror. :swearin: :swearin:

...Sorry guys just had to vent had a similar incident happen to me. Here's to all dumb blonde bitches--> :thefing:

·
Registered
978 Posts
hope your daughter and your grandfather turn out ok. were they sitting in the back? if they were going 40, I would have thought they would be hurt more...good thing they're not! hate seeing 6's looking like that, especially steel grey ones. good luck to you and your loved ones (including the car of course).

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
As far as I know the 3-4 young girls that were in the Beetle are fine......THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]
3 of them and not one had the ability to say.. WATCH OUT!

I am not a expert on body repairs but I think the ripple in the passanger side piller might mean some chassie damage or something major. I hope it can safely be repaired but I don't want a chopped together welded bucket :( .

What do you guys think?
[/b]

I would guess that they will total it... Glad everyone is somewhat ok, could have been worse if ther was traffic up ahead and the car was pushed into it.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Holy [email protected]# that beetle is definately totalled....

Good luck with everything man.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
could have been worse if ther was traffic up ahead and the car was pushed into it.
[/b]

Well, it was close because she was getting ready to turn left onto our street so the steering wheel was slightly turned left. When the car hit her it pushed her into the other lane and across the street right in front of on coming traffic. There was a on coming car that saw the whole thing and would have most likely hit her but missed by just seconds. Scary stuff.

I loved our Mazda6 and hope to get another one in a few weeks. I am pleased how our Mazda6 handled in a wreck like this and that no one got really hurt!!!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Well, it was close because she was getting ready to turn left onto our street so the steering wheel was slightly turned left. When the car hit her it pushed her into the other lane and across the street right in front of on coming traffic. There was a on coming car that saw the whole thing and would have most likely hit her but missed by just seconds. Scary stuff.

I loved our Mazda6 and hope to get another one in a few weeks. I am pleased how our Mazda6 handled in a wreck like this and that no one got really hurt!!!
[/b]
I feel for you on this one... glad everyone is okay! You couldn't imagine how many times i am called to the scene of an accident and need to medevac people or bag them... i'm just glad it wasn't happening to you!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
man that sucks to see the 6 like that. just curious though not to be too nosey, what the hell do you do for a living? 26 in cali with that many vehicle's and a wife and kid, drug money? :D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Dude, go by a new 6! That car will never drive the same again! This time get a LAPIS!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts