Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There have been quite a few new 1st gens on here lately, but I see/hear people say that their population is dwindling, so I am curious as to how many first gens are on here. And even more curious as to which version of the first gen is the most popular on here, Sedan, Hatchback, Wagon, or Speed6. Please choose yours and feel free to post pics as well :smile2:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi! 04 wagon, 161k, correct transmission 😆

·
Registered
444 Posts
2006 Hatchback GT-V6 MTX with factory navigation and every single available option for this model, 250k km (155k miles) everything in perfect working condition. Only flaw, some rust on rear quarter panels :frown2: and headliner needs upholstering. Currently in storage.

·
Registered
941 Posts
'04 V6 full jam HATCHBACK 5spd. Picture looks better than real life, lol.

Needs rear quarters and a reworked mid pipe to get rid of the rasp. In the garage for the winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2006 Hatchback GT-V6 MTX with factory navigation and every single available option for this model, 250k km (155k miles) everything in perfect working condition. Only flaw, some rust on rear quarter panels :frown2: and headliner needs upholstering. Currently in storage.

I really like your silver fog bezels, I also know all to well the rear quarter rust that you and @b1lk1 are experiencing :frown2:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Howdy!

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
A bit dirty at 6,500 feet

2004 Wagon, bought used (it had been a lease return) in 2006 with 20,000 miles on the odo; currently at 125,000 miles. Every replacement part and fluid put into the car since 2006 has been the very top quality/performance option available, and has been installed at the proper time in the maintenance schedule. That practice has paid off with solid, reliable performance. Photo taken in Tract D of the Yakima Indian Reservation in Washington State.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
2004 Wagon, bought used (it had been a lease return) in 2006 with 20,000 miles on the odo; currently at 125,000 miles. Every replacement part and fluid put into the car since 2006 has been the very top quality/performance option available, and has been installed at the proper time in the maintenance schedule. That practice has paid off with solid, reliable performance. Photo taken in Tract D of the Yakima Indian Reservation in Washington State.
Looks great and used well!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here's my 2006 6s Grand Touring. Picked it up last October with only 107k miles on it. It needed some basic engine and some interior work to get it into shape, but I plan on keeping her going for as long as I can.

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So far only 19 1st gens, and almost half of them are wagons, that was an unexpected turnout!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts