Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My club was at a show today and a guy that post pics on our forum took this shot of my car today.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
looks good! yellow isnt my favorit color in a car.. but for some reason u pull it off... how about a side shot.. i wanna see what rims u chosen with that color.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is an shot earlier this summer.I would like to try and get some 18's for next summer. Acouiple other things I want first.

·
Registered
475 Posts
dude your car i bad ass i can only hope to have my car be half as bad ass by the time my chick gets fed up with me moddin it

·
Registered
933 Posts
looks good. I like the grill and rear tails in the first picture compared to the old ones you had. take off the decals and you'll be good in my book. oh yeah, and maybe different rims. everything else looks awesome!

·
Registered
867 Posts
holy shit that is sick!!! :drool: that is so sweet. love the rims man, what brand are they?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
nice Speed Yellow......but I agree.......a little too much on the decals & Rims......I should know.....I been there also....ahhahaa check out my Cardomain page........I regret that.....but ....its the past.......but your EYELIDS are AWESOME!!......I want some now!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replys. The rims are Konig.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
wow i love yer car. thats one of the better mazda's out there in my opinion. Not to much goin on for me. Do you have a satin or chrome fuel door though, and do you think its rice at all or u like it?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The fuel door is chrome and where I close the door it is staring to get a scuff mark on it. Our car club goes to alot og local car shows and I am trying to get my car to where I can show good at these shows. I don't have to many recent pics yet.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
TOOO much going on for my taste. And I hate big decals.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts