Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yeh the wife has been wanting a Cobalt for some time now.... so i picked up one for her today. It's her b-day. It's a 2005 Cobalt LS Sedan. 2.2L 145hp 155lb ft. Moves pretty well seeing as how it's a light ass car. 145hp is plenty for it. I'll post some pics tomorrow...

Paul

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
No kidding. I am personally not a fan of the Cobalt, but that was really nice of you to get her the car she wanted.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
unfortunately my girl has a cobalt as well, i paid the first car payment for her... then she was on her own since i'm back in school and she's working full time now. but the car isn't that bad, all i girl wants is a car that is cute and quick basically for a cheap price.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
all i girl wants is a car that is cute and quick basically for a cheap price. [/b]
And how is a fucking Cobalt any of those?

No offense or something :)

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I was behind a Cobalt today and it did not look bad. I believe it was the turbo.
Anyway, my mother has a Cavalier and it is basic transportation at best.
I've never been in the Cobalt but they seem to offer more car for the money.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I test drove the SS and SS supercharged at Rev it up this past weekend. Nice quick cars. not bad for the money

·
Registered
788 Posts
cobalt = car for girls! done

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
great gift sir! i'm sure she loves it. is it the supercharged ss? i saw a black one where i live and it's pretty sexy imo.
[/b]
No. I believe the supercharged SS is 200+ HP.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
And how is a fucking Cobalt any of those?

No offense or something :)
[/b]
I'm sure she appreciates what she's given without wondering about the vehicles attributes. Shit, if someone bought me a cheapo 6i for my b-day, i'd be overwhelmed.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Is the lady not capable of her own purchase? I think it is important to have shared responsibility and ownership on par with the relationship...If my wife gave me such a gift - it would be my responibility to turn it down...something is odd here...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Seriously...this thread was started because he bought this girlfriend her "favorite" car for her birthday. How come everyone immediately starts bashing the car....WTF!?! some of you need to take it easy and just ommend him for being a far above average boyfriend. I highly doubt that some of you could/would buy a car for their girlfriend. So for F***ks sake!!! shut up about the car and say congrats!!

...and girly my ass...most of you would sh!t ur pants if u saw the supercharged SS....i bet you mazda 6 would sh!t itself too

So my question is....not what everyone else thinks about it....but what does she think? and the most important question....did you get lucky that night? ;)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I totally agree about the cobalt SS supercharged, heck even the cobalt SS is still gusty. 170hp in a car lighter then the 6i and very good on tq.

SS supercharged is balls fast. I think C&D got it around 6.2 0-60, the one I test drove had the stage2 kit good for another 30hp :)

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
lol

Very nice gift! Very expensive gift also, You must love her to peices
[/b]

yeah. talk about it. I bought my wife a RX300, while I still drive a cheapo MZ6s.

damn those blowjobs :laugh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts