Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's do this! Eh, how about this weekend!?
Shoot, andy when you leaving?

At least we can meet up, hopefuly with some of you new guys and maybe go for a short cruise, stop off somewhere for some food?

Saturday is usualy better for the driving. 11AM is a good time.

Wanna hit up M-spec or keep it small?

·
Registered
922 Posts
i will not disgrace other fine mazda 6's with my beat up shit at this point.. :)

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will not disgrace other fine mazda 6's with my beat up shit at this point.. :)
[/b]
Nah man, andy has pulled up w/o a side skirt, no worries we'll just make fun of you :nana:
joking, mostly, bring what you got!

only thing that has been slowing me down on meets was the fact that my car could not hold coolent, but who needs that! :slap:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
[/b]
Yeah man, no worries.....if we take pics, we'll take 'um on the good side :D
Like Cynt said, Monkeyboy showed up with a skirt missing, but props for showing up!
As for me, I'll check w/the wife :kissass:

---Aloha

·
Registered
922 Posts
ok guys if your gonna twist my arm!! haha i'll be there..

oh and andy i saw the side skirt missing i just figured it might be a sore subject so i left it alone... :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
i can come out, but it may have to be after 12 though cuz i'll be at work saturday morning. any plans on where to meet up?

as for mspec, i guess you can let them know, if they wanna come out then thats cool.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Meet at the same place? Or try someplace new.........

---Aloha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Meet at the same place? Or try someplace new.........

---Aloha
[/b]

yea, meet at my house and help me finish/fix my suspention, tranny coolerS, engine mount... :laugh:

shoot, what did you have in mind as far as another place, i might get lost :wacko:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
:headscrat: idunno......

---Aloha

·
Registered
944 Posts
ok guys if your gonna twist my arm!! haha i'll be there..

oh and andy i saw the side skirt missing i just figured it might be a sore subject so i left it alone... :)
[/b]
nah not sore....just me being re-tarded (Mind of Mencia voice)

Well yose guys know me, will show no matter what, cause even with half my skirt gone Im still the sexiest beotch out there :nana:

How about meeting in da same place and going somewhere different. Or better yet meet somewhere different and drive to the same place............think about it.

Isnt there some sorta Show and shine carshow this weekend??? Could be out to lunch on that one though.

·
Registered
922 Posts
yeh show and shine... me and drew leading the pack with a missing skirt and a RAPED fender!!!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I think it's a Rod and Custom show. And you know the Old Dude will be in attendance for that show.

---Aloha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shoot guys, KISS! let's meet at the NEX, then we will go somewhere elce to break the monotony!

So... some body suggest something...

tantalus ? :ninja:

if it's a bad week for others, we can move it back. but if most people can come, unfortunately we gadda dowait!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
You mean all that ass kissin I did was for nothin'? :irate:

---Aloha :lol:

:ninja:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You mean all that ass kissin I did was for nothin'? :irate:

---Aloha :lol:
:ninja:
[/b]

hope not cuz i kissed ass too! i'd rather have it this weekend but if theres more that 2-3 schedual conflicts?
if not we are doing it this weekend.

·
Registered
944 Posts
im down.....but ya'll already knew that. Tantalasss ....ummmm nah, already scraping too much from the drop....jeese and it keeps getting lower (really I love it).

Suggest we do a short to mid-length cruise to stop for a bite to eat somewhere kewl. Not sure what is kewl anymore cause Im one of those old guys.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts