Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found a new 2006 mazda 6 s hatchback for $22,500...I know its a good deal, but how much lower do you think i could get it for?

Thanks

·
Registered
446 Posts
I usually don't answer these types of posts but I know it's easier to evaluate the deal if you list the options or at least the invoice and/or MSRP.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just got my 06 6s for $1200 under kelly blue book price. Try your hardest to get them lower they most likly got the car at an aution for 16k to 19k. So HAGLE your best. NEVER settle for sticker price! You can also just walk away and say well thats to much and they most of the time tell you to wait they will ask there manager. HEHE

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I usually don't answer these types of posts but I know it's easier to evaluate the deal if you list the options or at least the invoice and/or MSRP.
[/b]
True that, need to know your package and stuff. WHere do you live? I was offered a 06 6s fully loaded minus Bose/sunroof, and leather interior, island blue with 18's, for 21,400k after rebates. Mainly cause I've been giving them good business with bringing in other customers. In Anchorage btw, cars are about the same as states because nobody really buys them, everyone has to have 4 or AWD because of our 8-month winters.

·
Registered
31 Posts
everyone has to have 4 or AWD because of our 8-month winters.
[/b]
We dont have 8 month winters but its hell trying to drive a RWD in snow so i have to stick with FWD and AWD. FWD is cheaper lol

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
We dont have 8 month winters but its hell trying to drive a RWD in snow so i have to stick with FWD and AWD. FWD is cheaper lol
[/b]
Yea def on the FWD compared to RWD, then you'll be buying studs. I'm just glad I move back home to Hawaii next month where the weather is always nice.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm just glad I move back home to Hawaii next month where the weather is always nice.
[/b]
PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! I hate michigan and everything and everyone in it! Nothing to do but fish lol damn water all around us makes for a nice blistering cold winter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, the msrp on it is $27,500. Its loaded, moonroof, bose, 6 disc changer...can't think of everything else right now. But thanks, i appreciate the responses.

G

·
ok, the msrp on it is $27,500. Its loaded, moonroof, bose, 6 disc changer...can't think of everything else right now. But thanks, i appreciate the responses.
[/b]
I just got my 06 S hatchback few days before thanksgiving.
-6 speed automatic
-moonroof
-bose / 6disc
-auto dimming mirror
-cargo net

Basically got everything, except leather and GPS. I really wanted leather, but there were none left.
MSRP was $27.6K
After rebates and financing, I got it for $21K pls tax and fees.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts