Mazda 6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 220 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Why are we supposes to start in this section?
Because this section is meant for those who:

A) Are not familiar with how Forums work.

B) Are not familiar with how cars work and may/may not have a "dumb" question to ask, seeing that it's in the Newbie section (typically) lets the veteran users go a little easier or explain their answer differently

3) We like to keep an eye out for spam bots and scammers so this section helps.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been lurking on the forum for awhile, and I appreciate all the helpful insights. I'm in the market for a new car, I really like the 2015 Mazda 6. However, the 2016 6 looks like it has made some improvements over the 2015. Currently, you can purchase a 2015 GT 6 for around the same price as a 2016 i Touring. I'm torn. Thoughts?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Buying a "new" car is NEVER a good idea, it is the single worst financial move you can make (besides marriage...LOL), especially when you're throwing away at least 25% of your hard-earned money the very second you drive off the lot.
But if you must have a new car, then let me be the first to thank you, so that the rest of us can enjoy buying near-new cars at a fraction of the cost, since you've already taken that first large hit for us.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone! Another noob here/long time lurker. I don't own the 6 yet but will in July. I spent the last few weeks deciding between the 6 or a sonata. Went back last week and finally decided on the 6. The sonata was nice...but it felt...kind of cheap. Anywho, looking forward to posting more on here after I get it! :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Hi everyone! Another noob here/long time lurker. I don't own the 6 yet but will in July. I spent the last few weeks deciding between the 6 or a sonata. Went back last week and finally decided on the 6. The sonata was nice...but it felt...kind of cheap. Anywho, looking forward to posting more on here after I get it! :grin2:
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your purchase. You won't be disappointed. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings! I've owned my 2004 6i 11 years and 147K pleasurable miles. Best car I've ever owned, although I did let my children learn to drive clutch in it so it's a little beat up. Decided to fix it up rather than sell so I look forward to learning what you all have done to make yours more fun.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cześć, kupiłem Mazdę 6 z 2003 roku, ze stanem 140k km i potrzebuje porad bo pare rzeczy szwankuje, mam nadzieje że je tu znajde :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am a new member. I read and followed the several steps of resetting the FOB Key on a Mazda 6 2007 2.3 but to no avail. It was reprogrammed only to open the door but not to lock. I am running out of option. Any help will be much appreciated, before I bring it to the dealer for reprogramming.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,

Got my Mazda6 a few months back. Been checking these forums since then. Found them pretty useful and felt it was about time I joined in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, newb here.
Bought a '16 Mazda6 Sport in the deep crystal blue just before new years. Loving it. This is the best fourm I've seen, helped me out with switching the map/dome lights to blue LEDs (festoons), door lights (194s), glove box light (194). Looking forward to switching out the 194s for the license plate and 74 for the trunk light next. Also trying to put the evil m on the rear. But getting those two prongs for the current emblem to push out is pretty hard, especially when it's cold outside.
All thanks to the help from this site!

121 - 140 of 220 Posts