Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Originally posted by iammike@Oct 24 2005, 04:43 PM
Only downside of google is that it wouldnt' be real time.  Anything posted since the last pilliaging of the site would not show....but it's perfect for doing research.
[snapback]541634[/snapback]​
This is true, but google is excellent for those times when you know something was discussed like a month ago in the middle of a thread but you can't remember where it was.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
:) hey i am new to the forum

F

·
0 Posts
Yeah I'm just posting here cuz I'm supposed to post something somewhere cuz I'm new to the Mazda6Club. Anyway I'll update stuff later.

·
Registered
349 Posts
haha... good tips tho

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just a NEWB from the Tucson...

Car: 07 Speed6 2.3 Manual. Had a 06 but it was stolen ,, driven till the engine blew ,, and parked at the mall... @*#[email protected]*#)*!!!!!

I have owned 5 Mazda produts in my life time , always had good luck with them. Decided to check out the ZOOMZOOM in the MS6 ..

I have had the car to 145mph , (all stock) I understand it has a limiter at 155 not sure, its a runner for sure.

Corsair6

R

·
0 Posts
Hey guys, found this forum and thought I'd join since I just bought a 6 myself. I must say I've had my heart set on this car since it came out in 2002 and I had to spoil myself finally by getting one. I'm a broke Navy guy so I had to settle for a little older model but it was love at first site and am I weird that everytime I get out of the car i have to stare at it for about a minute before I walk away? 2004 6 S Orange in color, grey leather heated seating, sunroof, Bose cd system, 5 speed. It's my first ever 5 speed but I'm by no means a novice at driving one. I figured for a v6 215 bhp that the car would have a little more pickup than it does, but I'm anxious to work on it and maybe give her a little more kick. I've been researching exhaust kits and some short ram intake kits, but unsure as I have never modded before. Anyone got some good starter suggestions, within good price and possibly relatively easy installation? Thanks and once i decide to take my camera out of the trunk I will take a few pics and post them up here.

21 - 40 of 215 Posts
About this Discussion
214 Replies
193 Participants
Mazda6ClassicSports07
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing