Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,584 Posts
Only time will tell.

·
Registered
2016 6
441 Posts
These are the reasons why I love working for mazda, not because I want to make money (believe me there are much better ways) but being part of the history of this company and just getting to see how many people are starting to figure out, hey mazdas are great! It’s fun getting to see how enthusiastic people get whether they’re old or young they just walk around the lot smiling like they just won the lottery when they get in their new car. Although the corporate side of mazda may not be the best I do enjoy walking into my dealership every day and being able to feel proud about keeping the most reliable cars on the road for a long time.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
These are the reasons why I love working for mazda, not because I want to make money (believe me there are much better ways) but being part of the history of this company and just getting to see how many people are starting to figure out, hey mazdas are great! It’s fun getting to see how enthusiastic people get whether they’re old or young they just walk around the lot smiling like they just won the lottery when they get in their new car. Although the corporate side of mazda may not be the best I do enjoy walking into my dealership every day and being able to feel proud about keeping the most reliable cars on the road for a long time.
Mazda ia the only Jap car ill have aside from a Mitsu, but they dont make anything i would drive anymore and i dont want to pay $35k for a used $30k car (EVO). This is my 4th Mazda since '96. And every one has been almost as fun as this one.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You've heard about "peak oil"; well (and I'd wager this is contentious, now) - my sense of "peak Mazda fun" ended with the close of model year 18 (with the Mazda3). They have refocused a bit since then... kudos to Mazda for doing so, for survival's sake... but I stand by my statement. I do want to see Mazda survive and flourish though.

·
Registered
2016 6
441 Posts
You've heard about "peak oil"; well (and I'd wager this is contentious, now) - my sense of "peak Mazda fun" ended with the close of model year 18 (with the Mazda3). They have refocused a bit since then... kudos to Mazda for doing so, for survival's sake... but I stand by my statement. I do want to see Mazda survive and flourish though.
I would beg to differ if I’m being honest, I still think the new models are very fun to drive, I can’t say I’ve driven a car that handles corners better than a 3 hatch and the new cx-30 with the turbo definitely should not feel as fast and planted to the ground as it does. If you do ever get the chance to rent one for a couple of days I’d say try em out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts