1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Do you need a belt? What the hell did you edit?

The car looks good though, man.

I love the grille and LOVE the tails.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (IHeartGroceries @ Nov 20 2008, 07:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1479586
Do you need a belt? What the hell did you edit?

The car looks good though, man.

I love the grille and LOVE the tails.[/b]
Ha ha Im really skinny. 6'5 190lbs. I was actually wearing a belt. And yes dad I did clean my room :laugh: I got the editing program for something else, but I used these videos just to mess with the program. These just got simple trimming and thats it. Thanks :nana:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (car-led.com @ Dec 8 2008, 08:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1486662
Interesting.
And please tell me what is wrong with you LED tail lights? Have you fixed it?[/b]
The front is a Autoexe cf grill and a hd lip. On the led lights, the drivers side one is getting moisture inside of it. Especially when cold and or water is on it. I am pretty upset that this company has 400+ dollars of mine and will not return any of my emails or messages about the warranty issue. I am extremely upset and I am in the process of discussing this matter with the BBB.

·
Registered
337 Posts
QUOTE (cincySVT @ Dec 8 2008, 11:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1486774
The front is a Autoexe cf grill and a hd lip. On the led lights, the drivers side one is getting moisture inside of it. Especially when cold and or water is on it. I am pretty upset that this company has 400+ dollars of mine and will not return any of my emails or messages about the warranty issue. I am extremely upset and I am in the process of discussing this matter with the BBB.[/b]
Well understood. Justin is very busy with his new born baby~~~ It is not easy for me to contact him there days.
Now first, please confirm:
a. In warm days, does it fog up after washing the car?
If yes, please check the gasket. It may be off from the centre position.
If no, please to this:
b. Try to applay some silicone glue to seal the holes which the wire come out from the housing.

If it do no help, I will arrange to ship replacements to you.
Thank you in advance for you time and efforts.
Do not worry.
Kevin

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (car-led.com @ Dec 8 2008, 05:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1486885
Well understood. Justin is very busy with his new born baby~~~ It is not easy for me to contact him there days.
Now first, please confirm:
a. In warm days, does it fog up after washing the car?
If yes, please check the gasket. It may be off from the centre position.
If no, please to this:
b. Try to applay some silicone glue to seal the holes which the wire come out from the housing.

If it do no help, I will arrange to ship replacements to you.
Thank you in advance for you time and efforts.
Do not worry.
Kevin[/b]
Kevin,

Thanks for the input. I understand a new baby but I have a young child and a full time career and still find time to pop in on mazda6club.com or IF I had a business, to answer incoming emails from customers.

Anyways, it does fog up during the summer but only when I use a pressure washer (car wash type) with the car. Now it is constantly fogged up during this winter. I will check the washer thing and get back to you. Thanks for the input!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts