Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey. Nice ... how's your system coming along? Last time I saw it you only had the wood in place ready to get everything painted and covered ... done now? Also, where did you take those pics? I live in Fullerton so I'm right next to you

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey. Nice ... how's your system coming along? Last time I saw it you only had the wood in place ready to get everything painted and covered ... done now? Also, where did you take those pics? I live in Fullerton so I'm right next to you
[/b]

the car is going back to shop for the system in a couple of weeks, they had to move locations. Those pictures were taken at the drift show in Long beach this weekend. The car was at the mazda booth.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Looking good :yesnod:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Im not a fan of the exhaust...looks like you jacked them from a civic...but theres a lot to like about the car...keep it up!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Im not a fan of the exhaust...looks like you jacked them from a civic...
[/b]

the exhaust looks cheap which is a shame cause it looks like you (or your sponsors) spent a whole bunch of money on the other stuff... there is a common red/black theme going around the car so what gives with the chrome wheels?

·
Registered
982 Posts
I love the car! Best wagon I have seen! However, you really need to do soemthin about that exhaust. If you are gonna use fart cans, at least get them polished to match the chrome!

Anyway, how about that TC-Sportline Hood??? That would look pretty hot if you could just get it on your car!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
fukin candy ass

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
the paint on your passenger side doors dont match either

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
21 Participants
socal714guy
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing