Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive read a few topics about clutch shutter when its cold out or on start up, I personally haven't really experienced that (doesn't get too cold in the south), but I have noticed that when I turn the A/C on it gives me a lot of jerk and shutter going into first. I don't run my A/C too often but I just started noticing this a few weeks ago. Any ideas?

·
Registered
734 Posts
operator error

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Part of the great Mazda 6 clutch mystery. Try engaging with a little less gas, perhaps rolling it off from idle. When the clutch is cold (even where you live- remember it's a friction device) it's more touchy. When the A/C is on, there is more load on the motor, and this passes on down to the launch. Perhaps not "operator error", but operator idiosyncrasy... :yesnod:

·
Registered
734 Posts
operator error. sorry i was in a bad mood. do you have any idea what it is like to deal with a customer who refuses to accapt the fact that you will not warranty thier exhaust when they are the ones who drove over a curb and tore off a muffler

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
QUOTE (markyb @ Jul 8 2008, 09:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1385959
operator error. sorry i was in a bad mood. do you have any idea what it is like to deal with a customer who refuses to accapt the fact that you will not warranty thier exhaust when they are the ones who drove over a curb and tore off a muffler[/b]

Fair enough. I understand customer complaints, and I understand unreasonable customer complaints. I've been there. Giving people he power to track things may have been the single worst thing to happen in my life... :yesnod:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
GerryB
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing