Mazda 6 Forums banner
361 - 374 of 374 Posts

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #361 ·
Living where it routinely stays below 0 for multiple weeks at a time, you don't understand how nice those heated seats are lol. It's just missing a heated steering wheel.

Also - Level 3 heat on some of these cars is "melt your skin" mode - I never go beyond 2. I think there was a recall for this at one point to tone it down lol.

Glad you're still loving the car - I feel the same way about mine still. Here's to another 200k for both of us!
3 on line after about 5 minutes I have to turn it down. I figured mine was just faulty, lol. I’ll look into the recall on it. It only gets to like 30, sometimes 20’s, so not terrible bad, but cold leather is terrible to sit on

One from a 3 should be cheapish, wiring is there too.
What about the on off switch. Is the wiring there for that as well? . I might have to look into that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
7,852 Posts
What about the on off switch. Is the wiring there for that as well?
. I might have to look into that
Yea, thats what i meant. Quite a few have done the switch as ive seen on the 3 forums. Trust me, its NICE.

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #363 ·
Yea, thats what i meant. Quite a few have done the switch as ive seen on the 3 forums. Trust me, its NICE.
What year 3 works for the mazda 6? And will my airbag and paddles swap over? And where can I find the switch? Bc I’m interested!

Edit: A link works too!

· Registered
7,852 Posts
Im looking, i cant seem to find it using a search, so i might have to browse manually.

· Registered
7,852 Posts
the actual radar is mounted behind it and they shoot through the emblem. Regardless, it's integrated into the embelem.
No kidding?

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #366 ·
Went to a little show downtown today and IG @CleanWhite6 accompanied me per usual.

Saw a few mazdas

Very surprised it wasn’t more Miata’s.

361 - 374 of 374 Posts