Mazda 6 Forums banner
341 - 360 of 374 Posts

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #341 ·
Replaced both rear calipers since the passenger side ebrake mechanism locked up.

Also painted the calipers and brackets Nevada Blue while they were off. Video of that coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Archerfish

· Registered
7,852 Posts
Mada? Focker?

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #343 ·
Mada? Focker?
. Seems like a lot of peoples locked up months after the recall was performed and they have been without an ebrake. All Auto cars so far seems like. I love my ebrake. It has killed me not using it.

Reactions: TalonTsi90

· Registered
7,852 Posts
I meant the opening screen shot, at the bottom.

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #345 ·
I meant the opening screen shot, at the bottom.
I’m on my phone so it may look different. Is the screen shot the thumbnail for the YT video?

· Registered
7,852 Posts

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #347 ·
  • Haha

· Registered
7,852 Posts
Now does my "focker" make sense? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #350 ·
Added a turquoise pin stripe to accent the calipers and idk how I feel about it.

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #351 ·
4 new lips and 1 new barrel has arrived to rebuild the Wed Kranze Ratzingers. Now, it’s looking like I won’t have time to rebuild them until Nov/Dec and I’m not going to put them on in the middle of winter, so they probably won’t make it on the car until March when the weather turns

Went with light neo chrome hardware and gold lugs. Idk how I feel about the combo . This is why I don’t try to do colors.

· Registered
7,852 Posts
Call, me crazy, but those wheels look the best.

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #354 ·
Call, me crazy, but those wheels look the best.
The oem 19’s are a great looking esp with the 15mm spacer. But I need some lip on my wheels.

People ask me all the time what wheels they are and they look flabbergasted when I tell them they are oem to the car

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #358 ·
Tire went flat for some reason and whelp that’s all she wrote. So I put the spare on for now. I’ll prob go ahead and build the Ratzingers this week since I now need 3 tires

· Administrator
18,860 Posts
Made a video about Maxie’s Best 8 Features

Living where it routinely stays below 0 for multiple weeks at a time, you don't understand how nice those heated seats are lol. It's just missing a heated steering wheel.

Also - Level 3 heat on some of these cars is "melt your skin" mode - I never go beyond 2. I think there was a recall for this at one point to tone it down lol.

Glad you're still loving the car - I feel the same way about mine still. Here's to another 200k for both of us!

· Registered
7,852 Posts
341 - 360 of 374 Posts