Oh hey there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WoodinvilleDan

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
The new rim looks good!
Thank you. Just a test fit to make sure they actually clear. Had them redrilled from 5x120 to 5x114. 19x9, 19x10 +24. They fit surprisingly well. Need smaller tires for the rear. The 255/35 are a little chunky, lol.

The shop did a awesome job.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
First pic looks like an 8 series.
The 6 surprisingly favors a few cars at certain angles. I get Q50 and Genesis a lot. Prob more than I should since it’s debaged

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #247 (Edited)
Removed the roof vinyl last week and pulled up some paint. So before I go and Pay a shop, might as well either kinda fix it, or mess it all the way up. If the paint doesn’t turn out good, I will have a friend rewrap the roof and it will stay until the death of the car.

Pics below for your enjoyment.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
I thought those vinyl wraps are safe to use and can be easily remove.
It was easy to remove. It just took some extra with it. My guess is the prep was not good from the factory.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
Roof wrapped by a local guy. Did matte black this time.

·
Super Moderator
17,847 Posts
Geeeeeze, I hadn't seen the pulled paint, that hurts to look at. I didn't think vinyl did that...... Glad you got it fixed up though.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
Geeeeeze, I hadn't seen the pulled paint, that hurts to look at. I didn't think vinyl did that...... Glad you got it fixed up though.
I had never seen that either, or anyone else that I’ve talked to for that matter. But life goes on.

A little tail pipe Tuesday.

·
Super Moderator
17,847 Posts
Too low for my needs but super clean otherwise! Great job.

·
Super Moderator
17,847 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #259
I wonder about reliability and how about if you race the car once in awhile, can you control the stiffness of the spring/suspension?
My setup is D2 Airstruts, so they are 32 way adjustables just like their normal coilovers, so yes.

Reactions: Archerfish

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
A little prepping for Slammedenuff Myrtle Beach this weekend. Just need to clay and wax and get the duckbill back on. It’s my first indoor showcase so I want her to be as pretty as possible. I also need to get her nice shoes cleaned up and put on as well.

241 - 260 of 291 Posts