Mazda 6 Forums banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Raised the front airstruts up approximately 2 inches. Gives me more lift while still laying fender to lip when aired out.

Fresh alignment courtesy of Firestones lifetime alignment. Prob the best $150 I spend on my cars.

This is my present ride height. A good compromise of low while still being comfortable.

I need to play more with the d2 racing dampening on the airstruts.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
New wheels.

MRR MR3.

Front: 20x8.5 +35
Rear: 20x9.5 +35

Tires: 245/35/20

My 1st set of chrome wheels, ever. I don’t care for chrome at all. I wanted the silver versions, but these were a great deal. I will prob ride them for a while and trade them off in the summer.

I also wish I would have went with a 225 in the front. I hate that I have absolutely no stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,949 Posts
To each his own, you do you, and good on trying something new, but I really liked the other ones - these aren't my style.

Everything else is as clean as always though :D

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
To each his own, you do you, and good on trying something new, but I really liked the other ones - these aren't my style.

I was gonna say "holy unsprung weight Batman!". Kinda really ruins the car now, the others were way better.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #205

I loved the DF5’s but I wanted something different and I’ve always loved these wheels, but I wanted them in the brushed silver but I couldn’t find any under $1200. And that’s used. They are $1600 new. They seem to hold their value very well for a 10 year old wheel.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
I was gonna say "holy unsprung weight Batman!". Kinda really ruins the car now, the others were way better.
These are actually 1lb lighter each wheel than the DF5’s. Surprisingly light. The DF5’s were def the crowd favorite, and these are a little bright, but the staggered setup helps a lot with the fitment. I may try to create a brushes look bc the chrome is a little bright for me.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Took a few pics for my Import Expo x Clean Culture application and cleaned up the trunk a little. Looks waaayyyy better. Also got a magnetic holder for the Airlift a controller.

201 - 207 of 207 Posts