261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,708 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I give him credit for soaking the rich for their cash.

Sorry, to me it looks no better than some of our members have done with store bought products, applied while enjoying a cold beer.

·
Registered
198 Posts
i agree maddog..i have seen cars on here that look that good.....DAMN rich people that don't want to wash there PHAT cars..9000 for a nice wash and wax...WOW...looks like he does an amazing job for the money..but when your rich..it doesn't matter...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
thats rediculous $9000 bucks for a wax, it must be nice to be filthy rich

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
It's $13,xxx per container, but the container has free lifetime refills.

·
Registered
815 Posts
kind of off topic but zymol products are awesome in my opinion. i just bought a bottle of their 16 oz. paint cleaner and polish for 13 bucks but its been raining in my area lately so i just tried it out on my hood and fenders. i had a good amount of small scratches and some swirls and it took them out very nicely. not to mention that its easy to wipe off since its water based. i'll post pics up soon after i spend a whole day detailing. :yesnod:

·
Registered
574 Posts
I believe there is something to be said for waxing your own damn car.. You spend half a day loving.. caressing your beautiful investment (for those who dont have mommy and daddy paying for it that is) You can ensure that its the best wax job anyone could give you with a little hard work. Afterwords, you feel as if you have accomplished a great feat. (Especially since I have a black 6... and that damn thing staying clean is rarer than Ellen Degeneres going down on a fella). Ohh... and the fact that it costs me about $30 for like 10 damn waxes!!!!... Are you out of your mind? $9000? Sure, if your going to put it in a glass, air-tight case afterwords.. I love my car... I truly do.. and I guess I dont have the luxury to be dumb enough to get a $9000 wax job... but I'll make a deal for you... I'll wax it for $8595. TRUST ME the wax will last FOREVER.

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
12 Participants
ReCLaIM
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing