Mazda 6 Forums banner
141 - 160 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Okay, need to sell stuff to fund another project for my JDM 6.
I'll be putting my brand new in the box Tein coilovers up for sale very soon (it will be open to the whole board, not just Hawaii).
But for you Hawaii peeps, I'll give you guys first crack at them.
Stay tuned, I'll be posting up an Oahu only price, and an Neighbor Island only price soon.
Both these prices will be lower than the national asking price (cause of the shipping expense).

What better gift to give your 6 on Christmas than a brand new set of coilovers!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Okay, here it is.....
Tein Basic Coilovers, brand new in the box.
The box hasn't even been opened yet (still got the shipping straps on it).
Part # DSN70-LUAS2
Tein's web site calls the application out for 2004-2006 Mazda 6 Sedan, Hatchback, and Wagon.
Range is: Front= -0.9"~-3.7" Rear=-1.0"~-2.5"
Tein's retail is $1100.00
The cheapest I found it on the web was $955.00 + shipping.
For Oahu buyers only, I'm selling them for $950.00
For our peeps on the neighbor islands, PM me for a +shipping quote.
Again, these are Brand New, box hasn't even been opened yet.
You could be the first!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
I'll be posting this up on the main classified section in a couple of weeks, so if you're on the fence about this.....
Now is the time to pull the trigger so to speak.
If you've done your homework, you'll already know that my asking price is pretty low!
Once these go, you'll never see another set like mines (brand new, box never opened) at this price in Hawaii ever again.

·
Registered
381 Posts
That price is less than retail and on top of that already on the islands. I paid a couple hundred more than that and shipping was ridiculous given the size and weight of the box and on top of that had to wait a couple weeks before actually getting it. That price is ridiculously low... The ride is also very streetable as I drive with them on a daily basis from ewa to manoa and it's really bearable. Stiffer than stock but not back breaking so it's a nice balance.

·
Registered
915 Posts
FS

Flex-a-lite Low Profile Electric engine cooling fan. 210 Puller in Red.

Opened, attempted install and put back in box. It does Work though :yesnod:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Also FS

Mazda Mazda6 car cover, for the hatch.
I do not know how it will fit on a non hatch. Asking $60, can e-mail pics or meet up to try on.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Still got the coilovers for sale......no local takers?

Anywayz, just guaging intrest for my Authentic JDM MintBlue grille.
If I'm not mistaken, it's 1 of only 10 authentic MintBlue grilles in the US.
If I do put it up for sale, it'll be somewhere around $200.00
Here's a couple of pics.....

As you can see, the fit is perfect to the hood, unlike the autoexe and other brands.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Still taking Hawaii offers on my coilovers for a couple more days......
If you're interested, shoot me an offer.....you never know, I just might say okay to it!

So no ones interested in the MintBlue grille?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Do you still have the lower fogs for the sport bumper? Are those ever going up for sale? I'd buy the Teins but there's no point in a second pair for me :lol:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
QUOTE (8o8mazda6 @ Jan 9 2010, 05:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1628546
Do you still have the lower fogs for the sport bumper? Are those ever going up for sale? I'd buy the Teins but there's no point in a second pair for me :lol:[/b]
I gave the USDM bumper fogs away. I still have the fake JDM ones.
It's only the housings, no lights. You want them?.......free 99!
And yeah, you no need 2 sets of coils but it really surprises me that no one wants these.
Especially at the price I'm asking for.....$950.00 or best offer?!? wtf
Coils are way better looking and better handling than just spring and shocks......I don't get it.

·
Registered
612 Posts
everybody is broke i think...thats a DAMN GOOD deal you got katsu!! i would pick them up in a heartbeat if i had the money!! but i cant afford to even get the JDM springs installed lol...

when i see that guy with the 6 here, ill ask him if he's interested and will let you know if he is.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
QUOTE (mazda6gyrl @ Jan 11 2010, 12:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1628961
everybody is broke i think...thats a DAMN GOOD deal you got katsu!! i would pick them up in a heartbeat if i had the money!! but i cant afford to even get the JDM springs installed lol...

when i see that guy with the 6 here, ill ask him if he's interested and will let you know if he is.[/b]
how about i but back the JDM springs from you, and cut you a killer deal for the coils :love:
rob never called me, so i'm willing to offer you the killer local deal......remember how cheap i gave you the spings for?!?
lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
QUOTE (Bigbaddad @ Jan 12 2010, 02:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1629319
how about i but back the JDM springs from you, and cut you a killer deal for the coils :love:
rob never called me, so i'm willing to offer you the killer local deal......remember how cheap i gave you the spings for?!?
lol[/b]
my B katsu
i got the springs for christmas so i just thought i'd put it on for now
maybe when my shocks give out i'll pick them up if you still have them

·
Registered
381 Posts
Are the fake "JDM" ones the heronew fogs from the group buy from a couple years ago? or were those the USDM ones you were talking about? If you have the heronew ones to give away I'll take them... For that price I wouldn't mind tinkering around with them...

Also, bump for some ridiculously low priced Tein Basics.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
QUOTE (Bigbaddad @ Jan 12 2010, 02:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1629319
lol[/b]
^ this post was for Nat, cause I know her JDM Teins are still brand new, and never been installed.
Nat, I know you want these coils, probably more than Rob...haha
Just like what I offered to Rob (but he turned down), lets work something out that you can afford.

QUOTE (8o8mazda6 @ Jan 14 2010, 11:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1629932
Are the fake "JDM" ones the heronew fogs from the group buy from a couple years ago? or were those the USDM ones you were talking about? If you have the heronew ones to give away I'll take them... For that price I wouldn't mind tinkering around with them...

Also, bump for some ridiculously low priced Tein Basics.[/b]
Fake JDM ones are CDM knock-offs (Chinese Domestic Market :nono: )
If no one takes um, I'm trowing them away......
the fitment is way the fuck off, I could never ask someone to pay for these. :goon:
it just wouldn't be right

·
Registered
172 Posts
candy 6 for sale 10K or best offer.

Most of you seen the car but if you didnt its on speed hawaii.com.
to much mods to list. If any questions just PM me

141 - 160 of 197 Posts