Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to start this since all the other forum boards I belong to have something similar in their region section.
So here is our own Mazda 6 Club Hawaii Classified Section.

So here's it's first classified post......

FS H1 3000k HID's
Apexcone/DDM Brand new in the box, never been used.
$100.00
[attachment=41055:xtec_3000.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just gauging interest....

WORK Varianza T1S
18 x 8, +50 (low disk), 5 x 114.3, WORK Black Chrome disk, polished lip
225/40ZR18 General UHP
Rims are in awesome shape

·
Registered
606 Posts
ok i got some new muffler,,,,,selling my old ones...... already customed welded for 6i axle back.., already have the hangers welded..so just bolt up to exsiting piping. there have been used for about year and a half, 60 for both or best offer.

oh by the way, there N-1 style muffers, nice tone

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
If anyone needs brake pads, I have a set for the front and three sets for the rear. They're the Hawk HPS pads still in the box. If you need them let me know, $40 for the fronts and $50 for the rears ($52.95 and $68.95 F/R on therpmstore.com without shipping). I can take pictures if you need.

I also have some Tein S-techs that I bought off of Andy (6str) for $100. That's the price I bought them and never even got a chance to install on the car, all I did was clean them up a little and they've been sitting in the garage since. Prices are negotiable, I'm very easy to bargain with.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Used Tein S-Tech's for $100.00 is a pretty good deal!
No one interested in the Varianza's?

·
Registered
225 Posts
QUOTE (8o8mazda6 @ Mar 4 2009, 02:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1528840
If anyone needs brake pads, I have a set for the front and three sets for the rear. They're the Hawk HPS pads still in the box. If you need them let me know, $40 for the fronts and $50 for the rears ($52.95 and $68.95 F/R on therpmstore.com without shipping). I can take pictures if you need.

I also have some Tein S-techs that I bought off of Andy (6str) for $100. That's the price I bought them and never even got a chance to install on the car, all I did was clean them up a little and they've been sitting in the garage since. Prices are negotiable, I'm very easy to bargain with.[/b]

for what model are the drop springs ?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (monkeyboydrew @ Mar 5 2009, 07:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1529458
what ya need for them......mostly just curious[/b]
idk, just wanted to see if there is any interest for high-end rims here.
if i did decide to sell them, i'd probably ask for $1600 - $1700 obo, which is over a thousand dollars less than buying them brand new.
of all the varianza t1s rims i've seen for sale, or have been sold recently, only mines, and gggalants (my friends screen name) are worth buying.
in my opinion, if you're gonna spend $1500 or more on used rims, they better be in super good shape (like new).
look at the close up of my rim, there is no brake dust build up in the crevice between the disk and the barrel.
cause i'm retarded anal like that :slap:

·
Registered
944 Posts
QUOTE (Bigbaddad @ Mar 7 2009, 07:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1530002
idk, just wanted to see if there is any interest for high-end rims here.
if i did decide to sell them, i'd probably ask for $1600 - $1700 obo, which is over a thousand dollars less than buying them brand new.
of all the varianza t1s rims i've seen for sale, or have been sold recently, only mines, and gggalants (my friends screen name) are worth buying.
in my opinion, if you're gonna spend $1500 or more on used rims, they better be in super good shape (like new).
look at the close up of my rim, there is no brake dust build up in the crevice between the disk and the barrel.
cause i'm retarded anal like that :slap:

[/b]
well you are defenitely anal when it comes to the 6, but that a good thing, always have one of the cleanest car out there. Might have to consider this, these on the white car and the black rims on the speed. But for now a bump for an awsome deal on sick ass rims

·
Registered
612 Posts
INJEN COLD AIR INTAKE FOR 2003-2005 MAZDA 6s (v6)
brand new will cost you about $250 +shipping...asking $130

55 gal fish tank w/ iron stand, filter (magnum 350), air pump, bubble wand, gravel, lid, and light
3 bala sharks, and about 20+ tetras (different varieties)
$150 FIRM for everything!!!
Guaranteed NO LEAKS!! Tank is being used right now.

YOU MUST PICK UP AND TAKE FISH!!! LOCATED IN KANEOHE....I don't have a way to deliver it.

Please call a day in advance so we can have everything ready to be picked up.

Please call 688-4470 if interested...leave a msg if no answer...i dont answer calls if i dont know the number

MUST SELL ASAP!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
QUOTE (mazda6gyrl @ Mar 30 2009, 05:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1540495
brand new will cost you about $250 +shipping...asking $130

55 gal fish tank w/ iron stand, filter (magnum 350), air pump, bubble wand, gravel, lid, and light
3 bala sharks, and about 20+ tetras (different varieties)
$150 FIRM for everything!!!
Guaranteed NO LEAKS!! Tank is being used right now.

YOU MUST PICK UP AND TAKE FISH!!! LOCATED IN KANEOHE....I don't have a way to deliver it.

Please call a day in advance so we can have everything ready to be picked up.

Please call 688-4470 if interested...leave a msg if no answer...i dont answer calls if i dont know the number

MUST SELL ASAP!!![/b]
Why are you selling the air intake? are you getting a new one ?

·
Registered
233 Posts
QUOTE (mazda6gyrl @ Mar 30 2009, 09:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1540495
brand new will cost you about $250 +shipping...asking $130[/b]
Pmd about the intake, hopefully 1st dibs, pending pm and pictures.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hmmm... if you don't decide to ship to the mainland, than I might pick up the intake. Half off doesn't sound too shabby.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey not to try to steal this sale, but I think the price she listed is for local only and shipping will be a couple extra dollars. This is the Hawaii section and just want to make sure you know that the items in this thread are located in Hawaii and will need to be shipped to the mainland if the seller so chooses to. Just trying to give a little bit of a heads up in case you didn't realize it.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (Bigbaddad @ Feb 21 2009, 08:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1523001
FS H1 3000k HID's
Apexcone/DDM Brand new in the box, never been used.
$100.00
[attachment=41055:xtec_3000.jpg][/b]
Okay, these are still for sale!
New price.....$80.00
Brand new, in the box!

·
Registered
612 Posts
1 - 20 of 197 Posts