Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i found that Caska make 8 inch unit for Mazda. Its labeled CA3642. I found only one photo, which is low res ( http://akamai.globalsources.com.edg...ources.com/IMAGES/PDT/BIG/053/B1030754053.jpg ) it looks very, very nice!
I'm more interested to buy the 8'' than the 7'', but i can't find anywhere info and price.
Does somebody know something about this unit, is it better, where can i find it, more photos...
I wrote to Caska and Coagent, but 2nd day no answer.
Please, since 2months i'm looking for a nice nav for my mazda 6 2009 and i found it know... i just want it to be good quality, not to brake after 1 year...

P.s.
also i found other 8 inch navs, but amazingly they are very cheap! i think maybe the quality is not very good. look some: 8 HD TFT Car DVD Special for Mazda 6 with GPS For Sale
8'' 2 DIN NEW MAZDA 6 Navigation Special Car DVD Player For Sale
NEW CAR DVD PLAYER MAZDA 6 HD 8 " LCD GPS IPOD MP3/MP4 - eBay (item 170403914982 end time Sep-03-10 01:58:59 PDT)
in ebay the prices are similar.

Thank You!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I contacted the factory and found, that this is the new model, which comes out next month. It will have the same hardware (the same features),but new software. Only the screen will be bigger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts