Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I found a 6S config'd the way I wanted it and in the color I wanted. Thing is that its at a dealer over 100 miles away.

The car has 41 miles on it, which in my opinion is a bit high, but not necessarily bad. I want a black on black leather fully loaded ( sport, comfort, bose, moonroof, side airbags, leather, 5spd manual )

His offer is 750 over invoice.

What do you guys think? Worth the long trip? All these stories of the long wait times for ordered cars is scaring me out of my original plan to deposit money on a car @ 350 over invoice.

Need advice soon! Don't want this to chance to slip away! :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Reading Topic: 750 over invoice too much?

You could probably talk him down a little, but the question is, does it sound like a good deal to YOU? Nothing else really matters. If the car's configured the way you want it, then take it. $750 over invoice is a pretty fair price. Many many people do worse.

·
Registered
17 Posts

$750 over is about 3% which others seem to have secured for 6S with MT. The MT is the reason I think you should strongly consider this model if it has what you want and is one of your top colors.

My 2 cents...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Replying to Topic '750 over invoice too much?'

take it. i have only been waiting for 6 days and i have over a month and a half left and it is killing me

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

Of course take it. In my case, I got my M6 with 40 miles on it and pay $1200 cdn (about $800 US) over invoice and I am still happy with getting my car early. :) You will be the first few people to drive M6 on the street and a lot of look on the street, which in my opion is... "PRICELESS" :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I took it that same weekend. I checked the Mazda website the following week after I got my car just for kicks and it said that 3 other dealers had received the kind of car I wanted that week. Now if those cars were already allocated i dont know but yeah. I'm glad I took it when i did. I got to deal weith a really nice salesman for once. All in all .. well worth the drive out and the hassle and frustration of the whole buying process.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts