Mazda 6 Forums banner
101 - 120 of 143 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
74.00.324 EU N Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N.

To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a new member you must make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with a members post by writing a short REPLY, then after 24hours or so you should be able to message me...not my rules...OK.

NEW 74.00.324 EU N Only at this stage.

SYMPTOMS
The following symptoms can be improved by the latest software (Ver. 74.00.324).
Improved symptoms depend on current software versions.

• If the shift lever is operated quickly while displaying CarPlayTM screen, the rear view screen may not return to CarPlayTM screen.

• When the gear position is shifted into P from R, the screen may not return to the previous condition before shifting into R position.
Hi Ash,

My Mazda6 Carplay & Android Auto is glitchy with touch being pressed while using maps or on calls. It is currently working on 70.XX version. I would like to update my firmware to the latest version. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I've updated to 74.00.311A and since then, I can not get calls when connect though Android Auto. It drive me crazy.

Please share the download for 74.00.324 4AN so I can test if it will fix that bug. I'm from Vietnam so I guess that's the version I need.

Thank you very much.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello, is it possible to provide a new software for MZD connect? My current soft is 70.00.367 EU, I would like to upgrade to 74.00.324 EU. I am new please share the download link thank you in advance. Christopher Polish

· Registered
1 Posts
Ugh, what a PITA. :-|

• Thank you for attempting to send a Private Conversation. You have not met the minimum requirements to unlock this feature, please continue to participate in the community by starting or interacting with an introduction thread to unlock additional features.

· Registered
2017.5 Manual Transmission Touring package in Pearl white
1 Posts
Hello. Long time listener. First time caller (poster).:)

I have a 2017.5 Mazda 6 with a manual transmission and the touring package in pearl white. I added a moonroof. I am the only owner and have been very pleased with this car. I have never updated the infotainment system so it is currently on 59.00.504 NA N. I plan on updating it to the newest version and adding android auto and apple play.

· Registered
4 Posts
Hey, I'm new here. Can you send me the aktually Version of the MZD connect Version, please? I can't weite you an pm. Thanks a lot.
Hey Liz,

See the OP's post on DM's here. I'm sharing because I am working on the same. Cheers.

· Registered
4 Posts
Just recently learned I can upgrade my car to CP/AA. But I need to upgrade my firmware. I'm a little behind.

View attachment 247694
There are some good youtube videos walking you through the upgrade, one I recommend is here:

I believe in the description he also links to a video on the CP/AA upgrade walkthrough as well. Sounds like ASH8 has the latest firmware update and is willing to share if you DM them.

· Registered
2 Posts
74.00.324A EU N Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N.

NEW 74.00.324A EU N is available
NEW 74.00.324A NA N is available

SYMPTOMS
The following symptoms can be improved by the latest software (Ver. 74.00.324A).
Improved symptoms depend on current software versions.

• If the shift lever is operated quickly while displaying CarPlayTM screen, the rear view screen may not return to CarPlayTM screen.

• When the gear position is shifted into P from R, the screen may not return to the previous condition before shifting into R position.
I'm looking for a link to the latest NA N firmware. I'm on 70.000.335

101 - 120 of 143 Posts