Mazda 6 Forums banner
81 - 100 of 143 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Also, wanted to make sure... during installs, we don't need to start with previous versions to move up to the new 70. installs, right? I know some computer components like motherboards sometimes require that for proper working order...
Based on this guide: Mazda CONNECT MZD Firmware ,CP/AA, WCP, links, Help

If you have firmware below 59.00.560A , you should update to 70.00.100A first.
Unless otherwise stated I would not deviate from those instructions, the last thing you want is a bricked system.

· Registered
2 Posts
Where did you pick up your unit? I've been looking at the ones on Amazon, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
I ordered mine from China. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001447097099.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.1a0b1802l2aBdb
It arrived and quality was actually nice and well packed, all included (instructions, cable ties, cable wrap etc). Cheap and worked like a charm. Installed it in my Mazda 6 2015. I live in Europe and they posted mine from Poland so shipping was extreme fast for me.

When i updated the firmware i followed the instructions and did it in steps. First to 70.00.100A and then to newest. Took time but worked.

· Registered
1 Posts
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N.

To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a new member you must make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with a members post by writing a short REPLY, then after 24hours or so you should be able to message me...not my rules...OK.
could you please share the 74.00.311A firmware for mazda 6 north America region

· Registered
1 Posts

To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a new member you must make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with a members post by writing a short REPLY, then after 24hours or so you should be able to message me...not my rules...OK.
Hi can someone send me the 74.00.311A Connect Firmware

· Registered
7,852 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts

hey Ash, new member with version 70.000.335 looking to update to the74…311A. Got todo my replies before we can message.

· Registered
8 Posts

Hi ASH8, can U send me the link of the 74.00.311A Connect Firmware?

· Registered
2 Posts
Links to post 55 above have been changed as I posted them live in this thread by error, an old age thing.

Just to repeat you must MESSAGE me to get them, click on my Avatar and message me.
IF you are a new member you must post something in any thread 2 times and then within 24 hours you should be able to message me.
Awesome. I just joined so I will be asking for this soon. Thank you.

81 - 100 of 143 Posts