Mazda 6 Forums banner
61 - 80 of 143 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
New in this forum. I ordered a retrofit kit for android auto and just updated my software to EU N 70.00.100A. I also have EU N With 70.00.367A but i noticed that 74.00.311A is also available for Europe. I want it so i need to make some posts, right? :) Looking forward someone pointing me the link.

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi - Yes Ash was able to point me in the right direction and I have now upgraded my own connect system onto the latest firmware - 74. Best to send Ash8 a private message or request one - I'm sure they have a LOT of requests for help, so be patient and I'm sure they will reply when they can. They're a member of a good number of Mazda forums so are probably swimming with requests from users! Good luck!
ASH8 HELP ME AND NOW I AM AT 70.00.110A. JUST GREAT!

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys. I'm going to install AA for my Mazda 6 2018 Touring USA. I have found two similar parts. They both look like a new part for AA but have slightly different part numbers. So one of them is TK78669U0C and another TK78669U0E. Does anybody knows the difference ? And which one should I use ?

· Registered
2 Posts
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N.

To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a new member you must make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with a members post by writing a short REPLY, then after 24hours or so you should be able to message me...not my rules...OK.

· Registered
2 Posts
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N.

To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a new member you must make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with a members post by writing a short REPLY, then after 24hours or so you should be able to message me...not my rules...OK.
looking to download for north america

· Registered
3 Posts
New Member! Commenting to get the ability to message.. wife's CX5 is still on 59.000 ... Been restarting like a mofo, so I figured I'd finally sit down and get the updated figured out! if anyone else has messaged him already and has the link, feel free to send it this way! :)

· Registered
3 Posts
New Member! Commenting to get the ability to message.. wife's CX5 is still on 59.000 ... Been restarting like a mofo, so I figured I'd finally sit down and get the updated figured out! if anyone else has messaged him already and has the link, feel free to send it this way! :)
Also, wanted to make sure... during installs, we don't need to start with previous versions to move up to the new 70. installs, right? I know some computer components like motherboards sometimes require that for proper working order...

61 - 80 of 143 Posts