Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
74.00.324A EU N Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N.

NEW 74.00.324A EU N is available
NEW 74.00.324A NA N is available

SYMPTOMS
The following symptoms can be improved by the latest software (Ver. 74.00.324A).
Improved symptoms depend on current software versions.

• If the shift lever is operated quickly while displaying CarPlayTM screen, the rear view screen may not return to CarPlayTM screen.

• When the gear position is shifted into P from R, the screen may not return to the previous condition before shifting into R position.

·
Registered
1 Posts
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N and EU N.
hey mate

i cant seem to PM you , been hunting the 311 EU firwamre update for over a month now.
seen your posts allover the place but i cant seem to contact u anywhere to get the link , all forums prevent me from sending you a PM.
any chance for assistance on getting the download link for 311 EU version ?
thanks

·
Registered
16' 6 GT, 05' Rx8 GT Turbocharged
68 Posts
Hey ASH8, Ricky from Rx8club (Ricky SE3P).
Anything particularly beneficial with this most recent software update? I'd like a copy of the software for North America for my 2016 Mazda 6 Touring. I have the software version that came out just prior to this one I believe. Sending you a PM now
Font Material property Electronic device Technology Display device

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi, first of all thanks for posting that a new firmware is out! Could you please send me a link for mazda 6 EU/UK? I really hope it can improve the connection with my phone! Thanks
What part of this dont you understand :)
Genuine MZD-Mazda Connect files are now available for free. Including the old ones and the very latest. You must message me as links will no longer be publicly posted.
IF I do not reply to your message it means I have not got it.

WHAT Version is car on now??
Go to touchscreen red 'SETTINGS',
Side Scroll to Far Right Folder 'SYSTEM',
Scroll Down to 'ABOUT'
Touch 'Version Information'.
Version Numbers are revealed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What part of this dont you understand :)
Genuine MZD-Mazda Connect files are now available for free. Including the old ones and the very latest. You must message me as links will no longer be publicly posted.
IF I do not reply to your message it means I have not got it.

WHAT Version is car on now??
Go to touchscreen red 'SETTINGS',
Side Scroll to Far Right Folder 'SYSTEM',
Scroll Down to 'ABOUT'
Touch 'Version Information'.
Version Numbers are revealed.
I simply couldn't pm you ;) not new here but didn't post much. I will respond to the pm. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 139 Posts